Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does an HB 8 look like?

harkkam08

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it may seem like a dumb question but I want to judge my standards against others. I think knowing who is HB9 or 10 is easier than the 7's and 8's which is more subjective.

Post pictures of girls who you think are 7's or 8's

Thanks guys

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer will be different for every single guy you talk too. Some of the "10's" posted yesterday weren't even 7's in my book, but the same could be said of the girls I think are hot.

That said, 8's are rare in my book...very rare. Here is my rationale. If you go to a place where women aren't fat, you find that average girls are actually quite attractive. I don't mean d1ck wrecking smokeshows or anything , all of whom I would consider solid 8s.

Here are a few galleries of solid 8's.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-jaymie/

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-limersa/

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-nyc-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-miranda/

Not many folks post their girls here (understandably so), but of everyone who has, cordoncordon's girl looked closest to an 8. Just to prove I am not very biased, I gave my last gf a looks rating of a 6, and she got plenty of attention from guys anywhere we went.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
The answer will be different for every single guy you talk too. Some of the "10's" posted yesterday weren't even 7's in my book, but the same could be said of the girls I think are hot.

That said, 8's are rare in my book...very rare. Here is my rationale. If you go to a place where women aren't fat, you find that average girls are actually quite attractive. I don't mean d1ck wrecking smokeshows or anything , all of whom I would consider solid 8s.

Here are a few galleries of solid 8's.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-jaymie/

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-limersa/

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/hot-gallery/barstool-nyc-local-smokeshow-of-the-day-miranda/

Not many folks post their girls here (understandably so), but of everyone who has, cordoncordon's girl looked closest to an 8. Just to prove I am not very biased, I gave my last gf a looks rating of a 6, and she got plenty of attention from guys anywhere we went.
That first girl I have to give higher than an 8, maybe a 8.8. :) Nice clean fresh look to her. The other two I agree with.

My girl? Well obviously I am biased lol, so I rate her higher, but yeah I could see how everyone could rate her probably from a 7.5 to a 9 or so, depending on your taste. Some guys cant get enough of petite Asians with big boobs, others could care less.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if these girls are 7's and 8's I want to know what the 10's look like. synergy 1, that blonde was sexy, cute and hot. them girls in my opinion are really nice 9's.

how do I rate women.

the 10's and some 9's in my opinion are the sexually hot women who resemble sex. like megan fox who I dont really like that much but that is an example.

8's and 9's. I think 8's are the best. those are them everyday looking girls who take car themselves dress nice have a nice smile and are cute.

another thing. why are some women started to dress like idiots. like wearing them heels that are boots or sandals like rihanna, ect. that new age dressing that a lot of women in their late teens and into their twenties I dont like at all.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
if these girls are 7 and 8's I want to know what the 10's look like. synergy 1, that blonde was sexy, cute and hot. them girls in my opinion are 9's.

how do I rate women.

the 10's and some 9's in my opinion are the sexually hot women who resemble sex. like megan fox who I dont really like that much but that is an example.

8's and 9's. I think 8's are the best. those are them everyday looking girls who take car themselves dress nice have a nice smile and are cute.
I view 9's as models who are beautiful in every sense of the word...they are very rare. I saw a 9 in LA this past year (asian too) who was just 100% smoke..and I am not even that big into asians! I wasn't even subtle with staring at her beautiful body. When you see a 9, they are just *that* much better than an 8. The idea of a 10 is like the holy grail.

I feel my scale keeps it real. A skinny 5 is still a average, but good looking girl. Not busted, but nothing special. Notice my exclusion of fat chicks from the scale...why? Fat chicks aren't people and shouldn't even get the benefit of being rated. If they had to be rated, it would be 1-2, but this ain't a fat chick thread.

Oh man, there was a pure d1ck wrecker on boston barstool earlier this year who was a petite blonde with just the most perfect rack one could imagine. I would maybe consider her close to a 9, but since the link is gone, I can't show you all.

The next question is on how to wheel these types? I am okay at the 6s and even 7s, but not the 8s. Plateauing sucks, but the status/ money thing needs work I suspect. Anyone who is successful at getting 8s please feel free to chime in with what worked for you :D

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think their is anything exact like that, that always works. you just got to be doing the right thing. you have to also remember that 8's and 9's, most guy never have one of them in their life so having a few is nice. in my opinion it was easier when I was younger to get 9's. this reason for that is high school is a popularity and the social status thing. its all about just the high school and who is the top dog. in high school you might have maybe 10 guys to deal with who stand a chance with the hottest girl, but after school there are hundreds. also in high school most of the time you knew people in your classes or knew the people from outside of school. now you can meet any and everyone, so the whole approach and talk to the opposite sex is used a lot more and you meet more people.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
She looks like a filipina, and I love filipinas.
No, she is from Taiwan. Moved to Cali when she was 5. Doesn't even have the slightest Asian accent when she speaks English. Has a very girly and feminine American voice. It's funny, sometimes she'll be talking on the phone to her mom and will be taking in Mandarin, and then she intersperses English words in with all of the Chinese words. Then I always laugh at the classic one where she is talking to her mom 100% in Mandarin, then the last thing she says in English is "Ok, love you, see ya!" Funny.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No, she is from Taiwan.
I used to have several girls going but the last year or so I'm down to one; she's a filipina and actually resembles your girl, pretty face, similar structure, big eyes, big smile. Just a little slimmer, which is my preference but yeah, I'd say your girl is an 8ish.

But to the point of this thread, I bet there are guys here who won't find that look as attractive as you and I obviously do.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've always looked at the 1-10 scale as percentage points.

Anything under a 6 is a "fail", not even worth f**king.

A "6" is a "D", agirl you'd f**k, but wouldn't want anyone to know about it.

A "7" is a "C", a girl you'd f**k and not mind if your friends found out.

An "8" is a "B", a girl you'd f**k and WANT your friends to know about it.

A "9" is an "A"...these are girls that everyone drools over. True "9s" are rare. They get snatched up quick or are in such demand they are hard to hang onto.

A "10" doesn't exist.

The 1-10 scale can ONLY be used to judge looks. It is no good for personality, because everyone is looking for something different. But generally, society seems to agree on what makes a girl "hot" in a given culture...what generates sexual attraction, barring fetishes.

Here's the thing...girls aren't stuck to one point or another on the "scale". There are 6s who can easily get to 8 or even 9 just by making a conscious effort to lose weight. There are girls who are legit 9s, but look like 7s when they dress down. I ran into one of these out at a college bar one time...it didn't really hit me until Date #2, when she REALLY dolled herself up, JUST how good-looking she was. (which is probably why it was an easy pull...no anxiety) When girls get their hair and make-up done for a wedding or school dance, that can instantly knock any girl up 1 point on the scale.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I used to have several girls going but the last year or so I'm down to one; she's a filipina and actually resembles your girl, pretty face, similar structure, big eyes, big smile. Just a little slimmer, which is my preference but yeah, I'd say your girl is an 8ish.

But to the point of this thread, I bet there are guys here who won't find that look as attractive as you and I obviously do.
Slimmer? Wow. What does she weigh? Mine is like 115 and 5'5".

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Slimmer? Wow. What does she weigh? Mine is like 115 and 5'5".
About 90 and 5' 2, smaller boobs as well, just smaller overall. Tiny little waist. But her smile and attitude elevate her from an 8 or so in my eyes, but of course not in everyone elses.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet again more typical SS pointless theory and mental masterbation....
every one has different standards and tastes, it would be bad if we didnt
theres that thread about thick curvey women....damn to me they are big girls....too thick.... to other guys they are a slice of heaven

harkkam08 said:
I know it may seem like a dumb question but I want to judge my standards against others. I think knowing who is HB9 or 10 is easier than the 7's and 8's which is more subjective.

Post pictures of girls who you think are 7's or 8's

Thanks guys
also adding to the mental masterbation, some guys say a perfect 10 is non-existant or very rare ... some say its the top 10%... some say its the top 1%, some say there is always a "turbo girl" out.... pointless

make your own standards and screen the women you meet meet against those...... not other random dudes on the internet, go for girls YOU like, not you think you should like,

if you like her... cool... if not, then next/ whatever .....not going neerrrmmmm......she is only a HB 7.5697 and...neerrrmmm..... i need to be opening HB's 7.865 and above only........stupid and way too NERDY

too much thinking about numbers is detremental to your self improvement, you will also never be happy ... and this is only about looks......theres the whole other issue about personality and compatability to add in to the mix ....

harkkam08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know the real reason why I asked?

An ex broke up with me about 6 months ago and I rated her like an 8 and I wanted to see if I was giving her too much. My ex looked a bit like the asian gf she had a similar body, the face was not as cute though.

So I wanted to see if I was blowing her up in my head to be this amazing looking girl or if its just feelings.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
theres that thread about thick curvey women....damn to me they are big girls....too thick.... to other guys they are a slice of heaven

also adding to the mental masterbation, some guys say a perfect 10 is non-existant or very rare ... some say its the top 10%... some say its the top 1%, some say there is always a "turbo girl" out.... pointless

make your own standards and screen the women you meet meet against those...... not other random dudes on the internet, go for girls YOU like, not you think you should like,

if you like her... cool... if not, then next/ whatever .....not going neerrrmmmm......she is only a HB 7.5697 and...neerrrmmm..... i need to be opening HB's 7.865 and above only........stupid and way too NERDY

too much thinking about numbers is detremental to your self improvement, you will also never be happy ... and this is only about looks......theres the whole other issue about personality and compatability to add in to the mix ....

Let he who cast the first stone...

...seriously bro, you mention being a nerd, yet you already have more posts here in less than one year than I do since I joined back in 2006. take a look in the mirror. If you don't like a thread, rather than get your panties in a bunch, just don't click on it. Boom, problem solved.

Lastly, am I missing something here? A forum dedicated to women has a post concerning hot women - pictures included. yet there is hostility? I supposed everyone has to come out of the closet in their own unique way.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:

Is "mental masturbation" the new buzz word for the week or something? Damn.

Why can't you just accept this thread for what it is? And have fun with it?? :confused: I am. Actually I think its kind of an interesting thread. So many ask what they think a 10 is, but a 7 or 8? Hmmmmmmm.

Why dont some of you post pics of the girls you are dating and we can all see if we agree on the ratings!