what do you do with nervousness and "sinking stomach" when meeting cute girls?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this weird that happens, is when I walk by, have brief interaction like saying hi on the streets, or short talk with a girl that I have never met before, my stomach just sinks and I get nervous. Of course, I get it occasionally when I talk to girls that I kind of know too, but it mostly happens in situations where I randomly come by a cute chick.

What can I do about this? I can think of all sorts of things I could've said to spit game at her, but at that moment, I can say I kind of freeze up and just say "hi---I am good---you have a nice day". What can I do? Reading so many articles and DJ bible doesn't help much. I think of myself "ok looking pal", I can be considered cute to some chicks I think, I have pretty good aesthetic physique, alright face. kind of short, 5'6".

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is called "approach anxiety" my friend, and it stems from fear of rejection or not being accepted by the woman.
I just recently got over this after months of approaching, and it wasn't easy.

Here's what i did to get over it.
I went out A LOT.
I seriously got rejected sooooo many ****ing times that i just stopped caring about rejection.
I pushed interactions to the point of where they were thoroughly "creeped out" and would tell me to **** off several times.
Honestly, the days that i got blown out the hardest are the ones i learned the most from. I suggest you go out with a buddy that is interested in pickup and try to stay in set as long as possible and plow the **** out of them.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider a part time job that puts you in front of attractive girls and forces you to socialize. It will help desensitize you to beauty. Success builds upon success so as you bag more and more girls, hopefully you're learning and your standards rise as well. Eventually beauty won't phase you as much.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to act and do as little thinking as possible, if you can have a lot of regular conversations with different kinds of people (young, old, male, female) itll become second nature to just carry on a normal conversation with a hot chick when you're not over thinking and Putting too many thoughts in your head

Thekey

Reaction score
Domo_Arigatoo said:
I believe this is called "approach anxiety" my friend, and it stems from fear of rejection or not being accepted by the woman.
I just recently got over this after months of approaching, and it wasn't easy.

Here's what i did to get over it.
I went out A LOT.
I seriously got rejected sooooo many ****ing times that i just stopped caring about rejection.
I pushed interactions to the point of where they were thoroughly "creeped out" and would tell me to **** off several times.
Honestly, the days that i got blown out the hardest are the ones i learned the most from. I suggest you go out with a buddy that is interested in pickup and try to stay in set as long as possible and plow the **** out of them.

best reply , and I also laughed at your first point , not in an ironic way , this is the truth and it`s funny , after a while ... you wouldn't care if she will reject you , you`ll learn from your mistakes

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, search for my "Zero Eye Contact Opener" in the Tips section. I use this often in experimental mode and find myself in all sorts of short conversations with women as a result.

Also, give yourself "permission" to just say hi and make small talk. Make that your only goal. Then when you're sufficiently used to it, raise the bar just a tiny bit and get out there again. Take those baby steps and you'll bypass the part of you that gets anxious.