What do you do when they reject you but still orbit you?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in the title - let's say you get some IOI from a girl, then you either go out with her once and there's no second date, or she rejects the first date invite. But she still follows you on socials; do you remove her from the followers or do you let her stay in your orbit? And why?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you let her follow you on socials and she sees you with a younger / hotter girl she might change her mind.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009

Following someone on social media doesn't really mean anything but I'd find it strange if she was doing this AFTER rejecting you. Disregarding the social media thing though, I have experienced some similar to this with women after them rejecting me. Over a span of a couple years from 2017-2018 I had a string of experiences with women I met at the gym that did something like this. I approached them and got the "I have a boyfriend" line or would get a phone number that didn't lead to a date. Anyway, these women were going OUT of their way to interact with me, flirt, etc. Long story short, they were just attention *****s that felt the need to try to lead me on AFTER it was clear there was a rejection.

For instance, one say she had a boyfriend and I said "Well, it was nice to meet you" and walked off. This woman would go OUT of her way to flirt with me, smile, wave hi and bye, etc. This went on for a couple months and I figured maybe she changed her mind or something so I tried again and she says "Don't you remember what I told?" and I was just thinking in my head "WTF" lol. She literally went through that entire charade just to milk as much attention out of me as possible.

Women like this should be avoided as much as possible, many will think nothing of leading men on, wasting their time, etc.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009

Following someone on social media doesn't really mean anything but I'd find it strange if she was doing this AFTER rejecting you. Disregarding the social media thing though, I have experienced some similar to this with women after them rejecting me. Over a span of a couple years from 2017-2018 I had a string of experiences with women I met at the gym that did something like this. I approached them and got the "I have a boyfriend" line or would get a phone number that didn't lead to a date. Anyway, these women were going OUT of their way to interact with me, flirt, etc. Long story short, they were just attention *****s that felt the need to try to lead me on AFTER it was clear there was a rejection.

For instance, one say she had a boyfriend and I said "Well, it was nice to meet you" and walked off. This woman would go OUT of her way to flirt with me, smile, wave hi and bye, etc. This went on for a couple months and I figured maybe she changed her mind or something so I tried again and she says "Don't you remember what I told?" and I was just thinking in my head "WTF" lol. She literally went through that entire charade just to milk as much attention out of me as possible.

Women like this should be avoided as much as possible, many will think nothing of leading men on, wasting their time, etc.
That's what I do, but it just annoys me that they still follow me. Part of me wants to delete them to fully get them out of my life, and another part wants them to see how I'm doing better each day.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I do, but it just annoys me that they still follow me. Part of me wants to delete them to fully get them out of my life, and another part wants them to see how I'm doing better each day.
You’re way too invested in this girl and it’s gonna wreck you. She’s living in your head rent free and she doesn’t deserve to. You took her rejection personally as a reflection of your worth and it hit your ego. I’ve done that too but you can’t take it personally. Don’t try to get revenge either, that’ll just make it worse. It’ll make you look bad too. Don’t delete her, unless it’s keeping you up at night and bothering you 24/7.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in the title - let's say you get some IOI from a girl, then you either go out with her once and there's no second date, or she rejects the first date invite. But she still follows you on socials; do you remove her from the followers or do you let her stay in your orbit? And why?

@user252009

I think what's happening is that women are harvesting dopamine and feel good emotions, by reassuring themselves that men are at their feet.

So let's say a woman has had a sh*tty day at the office. What better way to feel better, than posting some thirst traps on social media, or even in real life (gym and so on). And modern women are addicted to pleasure and fun.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re way too invested in this girl and it’s gonna wreck you. She’s living in your head rent free and she doesn’t deserve to. You took her rejection personally as a reflection of your worth and it hit your ego. I’ve done that too but you can’t take it personally. Don’t try to get revenge either, that’ll just make it worse. It’ll make you look bad too. Don’t delete her, unless it’s keeping you up at night and bothering you 24/7.
I’m not invested in any single girl, it just annoys and confuses me why they would keep following me on socials if they have no intentions in me.

CjXo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rejected(was very respectful) few chicks this summer and almost all of them r still on my snap/IG. Watching my stories and ****.

I may hit them up in the future when them dry spells hit. So I’m assuming women do the same sh1t??

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not invested in any single girl, it just annoys and confuses me why they would keep following me on socials if they have no intentions in me.
They might be hoping you will chase.

Serenity

Reaction score
That's not orbit, that's just women not even bothering to go unfollow you, following someone means nothing for them. They technically follow you, but in reality they barely pay attention to you or the countless other insignificants she still technically follows.

I'm usually just as lazy, I don't care, someone following me on socials means absolutely nothing by itself. I'd go remove them if they're harassing me or something, otherwise they're as insignificant to me as I probably am to them.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me something similar last year.

This girl in her early 20s accepted to go for a coffee in day time since I live close to her job but the day she cancelled and postponed to the second day which was ok to me, then the second day she said that she forgot about it to which I reply "it's ok it happens".

She even left the two green lines in whatsapp which means she didnt even open the message and no further contact happened from any side since that day yet anytime I put a status she checks it 100% of the times.

I would bang her surely but not going on a proper date in night time, my interest was due to her job mostly.
She is young and pretty but I'm also fine not banging her so didnt feel the need to do anything, I just left everything the way it was.

I dont see the reason in such cases to block, delete or anything.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the extent of her IOI, she's not orbiting you - she has reached escape velocity from you. :rolleyes: And there is nothing to be gained by removing her from the followers.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rejected(was very respectful) few chicks this summer and almost all of them r still on my snap/IG. Watching my stories and ****.

I may hit them up in the future when them dry spells hit. So I’m assuming women do the same sh1t??
Yes, when they hit The Wall at age 40, you'll be a stud to them. :rolleyes:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s just women being women.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let her follow you on socials and she sees you with a younger / hotter girl she might change her mind.
True, if anyone saw the 2011 TV series Suits (about Harvard lawyers), the new guy that hits on this female paralegal, she keeps turning him down, until she sees he brings in other girls he's seeing/dating or more. So then she makes her move on him. Rachel Zane...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me something similar last year.

This girl in her early 20s accepted to go for a coffee in day time since I live close to her job but the day she cancelled and postponed to the second day which was ok to me, then the second day she said that she forgot about it to which I reply "it's ok it happens".

She even left the two green lines in whatsapp which means she didnt even open the message and no further contact happened from any side since that day yet anytime I put a status she checks it 100% of the times.

I would bang her surely but not going on a proper date in night time, my interest was due to her job mostly.
She is young and pretty but I'm also fine not banging her so didnt feel the need to do anything, I just left everything the way it was.

I dont see the reason in such cases to block, delete or anything.
I personally decided to STOP chasing anything that doesn't want to be chased by me. That might include friends and family. Let alone women...

I believe in energetic powers and yadiya. I'll delete her number and the conversation to get that energy away from me.

90 % of those examples /cases never return. Which brings me to my next point: that's WAY too much energy spent on nothing.

If she annoys you, makes it difficult or something like that; get rid of her IMMEDIATELY..In my opinion..correct me if I'm wrong.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally decided to STOP chasing anything that doesn't want to be chased by me. That might include friends and family. Let alone women...

I believe in energetic powers and yadiya. I'll delete her number and the conversation to get that energy away from me.

90 % of those examples /cases never return. Which brings me to my next point: that's WAY too much energy spent on nothing.

If she annoys you, makes it difficult or something like that; get rid of her IMMEDIATELY..In my opinion..correct me if I'm wrong.
Agree on all of that, family members included!

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
following you on social media means sh!t, I don't even call that be in your orbit
1000% Its an illusion. I have chicks that watch my stories but won't even "see" a DM all the time. In fact I think posting stories is almost a complete waste of time. Never ends up in getting laid. Then again, I know some guys that really tailor their game with Insta, not sure how they do it. Alex Leon from TNL talks about this but his insta is on steroids, 10k+ followers, only following 100ish. Super playboy lifestyle, yachts, dinner parties, etc. Top 1-5% lifestyle.