What do you do when a girl compliments you infront of a group of girls?

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you know at my work girls are always like "oh, he's so cute" and try to embarass me infront of everyone.

I can never think of anything clever enough thats not stupid, to say infront of other girls and sometimes competeing guys to.

Any funny, none cheesey comebacks are welcome.

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for a funny response. Just accept it and act like it happens all the time. Otherwise you'll seem insecure.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still ain't getting this baby

*grabbing your butt*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say to her "Well that was a nice thing to say," then turn to one of her friends and say "You aren't going to let her get away with such a nice complement without trying to top her are you?" ;)

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I have been saying "Yea..." or "I like it" but not necessaraly "Thanks" For instance, a girl at school mentioned something nice about my jacket and I said "I like it" at work I have said "Thanks" and "I Know" or "I Like it" next time I plan on using a modified version of SamePendo's response with a ****y smile and locked eyes, mabe it would have great effect if I got a little close to her, held her hands and said "Thanks, but you're still not getting any" and then walk away after a second or two or... say something like "I'm not easy" hmm... any other suggestions?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a hb that I had never met before hug me in front of a college class of about 80 people just because I came up there for a min and helped her with the lcd for her presentation. She was all over me, introducing herself and everything. Even the prof came up to me afterwards and basicly told me "she's hot... go for it... " I didn't really know what to say while I was up there, all the other students were just kinda snickering.