Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do in this situation?

steeringclear

Reaction score
I’ve been talking to a girl on and off for 2 years, she’s a quiet girl in general and nothing ever really happened with it, but now we’re talking again and I’m trying to take it serious.
We went on 2 dates about 2 months ago, and really enjoyed it, then I asked her out to a sauna cold plunge date and she liked the idea but flaked. Asked her out again and she flaked again. Then she invited me over after a while and cancelled, then the day of invited me again, and then cancelled 2 hours before again. She called me seemingly upset and she says she’s just overwhelmed but does want to see me.
I played it super dry because this is annoying and embarrasing, and then she texted me with more interest now and said she’s sorry about flaming, she’s just nervous and invited me over again and said she won’t cancel.
What do I do here

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never talk to her again.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you found other women who merit your attention and that you'll get back to her in a month or so.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who wants to be with you will make you a priority and remove obstacles from the path that leads you to her.

A woman that doesn't want you - won't.