Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Are The Odds

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week they moved my office in the city last week. Anyway, right after lunch I was talking with one my coworkers and the conversation was very animated (they are Italian as well).

I will give you 3 freaking guesses who "just happens" to stroll by my
new office. Ready? My ex pal (its been a little over a month now). Unbelievable.

About a month ago I cut off all contact with this girl. I mean literally ALL - no emails, no phone calls, no nothing. I have also avoided seeing her. I have seen her 1 time in the last month.

I have been making efforts to date other women and just move on with my life. I was a bit AFC and realized what I did and so did she. She stopped returning my calls so I backed off even further than her. Whatever there is a whole sea of women out there ;) .

Where they put me there is no way on this green earth she should have
been in this section. You dont just come over to this section to visit and
bullsh**.

I think this was purpose. She looked right at me and made heavy duty eye contact. I was in animated conversation I didnt say anything and near did she.

I am starting to sense this is going to escalate into a forced conversation.

What is the best way to play this as I would still like to hit it. What do you think? Do you think this was on purpose?

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think it sounds like it was on purpose. She was likely trying to get a eaction fom you.. an ego boost is why most exes come sniffing around..

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
We dated a bunch of times till she flaked out on me. I know she was totally hot for me till I went AFC on her. She could not get enough of me and more or less threw herself at me.

I think the sexual attraction is still there IF I handle it correctly. I absolutely positively cannot be nice/AFC. I think I need to keep being aloof and eventually she will come to me.