What´s your view?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just to see what´s your view of a situation I had recently:

- In the past few weeks, a blond HB8 that´s my colleague at work (yeah, I know many of you are saying that´s a bad thing to get involved with co-workers) has been making eye contact, chating, touching me, etc. Well, I´m making my game, the "be scarce, cool, funny, indifferent, misterious, smilling" role.

Our work schedule doesn´t allow us to spend many time together (just the class break). Most of the times she makes her own food and eats right in the school (many of my colleagues do that). I always have lunch in a nearby restaurant that she also goes to have coffe right after having lunch at school. So, when she was going have coffee at Fridays, she saw me having lunch several times. In fact, we soon saw that that lunch break was the same for us. One of those days I went to have lunch. I got back to work and she saw me:

Her: "Hey, Fabio! Have you already had lunch?"
Me: "Yeah!"
Her: "Hey, why didn´t you tell me about that? We could have gone together...!"
Me: Smiled and with calm I said: "Never mind, we´ll go next week."
Her: "Ok!"

So, next week, at the time to have lunch she asked me if we´d go have lunch. I said "Ok! Let´s go!"During lunch I kept myself as an iceberg, smiled, talked calmly and slowly, made eye contact, made her laught sometimes, even blush, etc. She asked me if I spend the weekends here (I work in a city, but my roots are from another), and other IoI. She then said we could have lunch all Fridays in the future.

Well, the next Tuesday she told me and other people she already had lunch with another colleague (a guy). This guy is cool and we even are making a good friendship. I don´t know why, but after that I had a feeling...! So the next days she talked to me, hit me (laughing) with some neg-hits I said to her, etc.

Friday arrives. When the hour comes she says:

Her: "Today I´ll have lunch her at school. I made my own food."
Me: I kept cool and said "Ok!"

So,I went to the restaurant and had my lunch. However, at the time I was leaving, she arrived to have coffee. I saw her entering and she saw me too. She smiled. I then got up and start walking slowly outside the restaurant and at same time I thougt to me "If she didn´t want to lunch with me, I surely won´t stay here waiting for her to get coffee!". When I reach her she was at the balcony waiting for her coffee. She then says:

Her: "So, have you got your meal?"
Me: Smiled and said "Yes!"

But then I kept walking to the outside of the restaurant and went to work. At the same time I got a call in my cell. I aswered and kept walking toward school. I know she was expecting for me to wait for her but I didn´t. After that, I noticed she became a little reticent with me.

So, what is your view about her changing her mind about lunch? And what do you think about how I react at the restaurant?

Thanks, guys!

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never heard the word "lunch" mentioned so much in one post in my life...

Why did you leave without her?

Ask her to come to your house for "lunch" lmao xD Say you are a great chef, and you'll cook something nice for her as long as she brings some nice flowers for you, or something funny like that.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocNiccals said:
I have never heard the word "lunch" mentioned so much in one post in my life...
Yeah, you´re right! Lol! I wrote that word quite a lot. Loooool

MurdocNiccals said:
Why did you leave without her?
Like I said in my first post, I thougt to me "If she didn´t want to lunch with me, I surely won´t stay here waiting for her to get coffee!".

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Difficult to tell what went wrong over the internet. But this part bothers me:

At the same time I got a call in my cell. I aswered and kept walking toward school. I know she was expecting for me to wait for her but I didn´t.
It doesn't sound like you flirted at all here, it sounds like you just went cold because you were trying to get back at her because she didn't have lunch with you that week.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obsessing too much over her not going to lunch with you that day. Maybe it means something, maybe not. Anyway, I hope you have a plan to get with her, and that is call a "real" date soon! Having lunch is nice, once, twice, but then it will be boring. Calling another lunch is calling another date with little opportunities for action, kino, flirting, and it will not really get you anywhere.

BTW. I think she's playing push-pull. First she came onto you by going for lunch, now she gives you less attention to see how you'll react. Exactly the same as people on this board try to do :)
Happens all the time and doesn't mean anything much! So what you gotta do: don't think about it, it's normal, and call the next date, maybe go somewhere on a weekend.

Remember: she demonstrated her interest in you! Now it's your turn to ramp it up, or she'll lose interest.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
BTW. I think she's playing push-pull. First she came onto you by going for lunch, now she gives you less attention to see how you'll react.
Right. Unfortunately I think you failed that test.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! I thought about that. She probably did it on porpuse. Maybe I´m showing too much of indifference. But I simply don´t want to show totally availabe every time she shows IoI.

And BTW, when she got lunch with that other guy, she told him she had lunch with me...! He told me that today. And yeah, she also told me she had lunch with him, also. IMO he´s interested in her. Sometimes I´ve a feeling that what she says to me she also says to him.

So, I have two choices:

1 - Screw her!

2 - Make a move.

Guess I´ll go for the second one! ;)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of using the tools given to you by this forum and DJ Bible if you're not actually going to put them to any good use?

It seems like you are trying so hard to be C&F and Mr. Ice and Mr. Cool that you're forgetting to actually DO ANYTHING!

Why?

Stop being so non-chalant and trying to come off as this cool cat who doesn't give a damn before she starts to actually think that you 100% don't give a damn.

Make a move already.

You're stuck at Square One with this one and she WILL get impatient and move on.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to come to your house for "lunch" lmao xD Say you are a great chef, and you'll cook something nice for her as long as she brings some nice flowers for you, or something funny like that.
Do this.

Say to her, the food you eat out together is okay but you wish she could taste some of your cooking because you are a michelin star standard chef.