Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

were you just being nice?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a couple of dates that my friends have set up, and I've been getting the "were you just being nice?" comment a couple of times now. I'm wondering is the comment legit or is it the girls way of just putting the blame on me, when they go MIA?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not getting replies because you're not being clear. Elaborate a bit more. It's not making sense.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
After dates, either the girls I dated or their friends will ask me if I was just being nice on the date. It's kind of like how some people just politely sit through the date, although they weren't interested. So I'm wondering if this is my dates' way of putting the blame on me for going MIA after our date or if this is something I should be concerned about.

There's an article about it here: http://www.girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection

Would like to get you guys' input on it, since there are some posters here I feel are spot-on with their advice.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were sat, being polite, letting her take the lead on the whole conversation (most guys here recommend you have 50/50 at the start, but by the end 30 - 40% of the input ). Then, yes, you'll be put in the 'nice guy' category aka the unfvckables!

You need to talk on an emotional level - not your feelings,
But -
"How do you like that"
"How did that make you feel"
- sorta stuff.
Also read up on Kino, initiate some of it.
Most importantly, be fun! Don't do wine&dine, take her bowling/ crazy golf, plenty of Kino opportunities in those!

Does this help?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were sat, being polite, letting her take the lead on the whole conversation (most guys here recommend you have 50/50 at the start, but by the end 30 - 40% of the input ). Then, yes, you'll be put in the 'nice guy' category aka the unfvckables!

You need to talk on an emotional level - not your feelings,
But -
"How do you like that"
"How did that make you feel"
- sorta stuff.
Also read up on Kino, initiate some of it.
Most importantly, be fun! Don't do wine&dine, take her bowling/ crazy golf, plenty of Kino opportunities in those!

Does this help?