Were They For Real??

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a while back that I stopped in a gas station. After paying for my gas, I was walking back to my car when these two hot young girls drove around me.

They both were around their mid 20's. Right away they caught my eyes . At the same time, they smiled at me and circled around the gas pumps and came back to me as I got to my car.

They stopped and asked me how I was doing. Did my usual chit chat back with them when they asked me if I would like to have a good time tonite:eek:

My first thoughts were they were prostitutes, but they were driving a BMW , dressed nice, and the gas station was in a nice area of Chicagoland(Darien).

Totally didnt know what to think other then they could have been cops. I just did the cool thing and said, thanks but no thanks, was on my way home from work(Which was true). They said ok.. thanks, smiled and glanced at me and drove off.

Part of me also wants to say they were goofin around. I use to be very overweight and no confidence in myself. Over the years, I have become a gym rat and am in the best shape of my life. However, I at times still have flashbacks to my ole school daze when girls would just mess with my head.

I know its water under the bridge now, but just curious if they were for real or not.

One thing I have learned. changing your body shape is the easy part.

BLebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
leeman67 Part of me also wants to say they were goofin around. I use to be very overweight and no confidence in myself. Over the years said:
Amen. Changing body shape is the easy bit, changing your inner game and your perception of yourself is the truly hard part. Keep improving!

BLebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe my input was a bit short....'keep at it' only goes sofar. I just had to respond because the part about your physical improvement and still holding the same old you in your head sounded so familiar.

I used to be a fat guy myself, and although I could still do with some loss (the stomach area...it's so damn hard getting those last pounds off...), changing your mental image of yourself is the hardest part of it all. Only way is to keep trying and taking risks more than anything. Beating yourself over the head with what happened isn't going to do any good; next time, just take that risk! It's hard to understand when you haven't been there..anyone who struggled with body issues (weight is just one example) knows where you're coming from.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I think you just passed up the opportunity to have a threesome.

They were probably for real.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me at a Walgreen's here where I live.
The problem was they were obviously drug users.
They propositioned me and I declined.
Unfortunately, while they were attractive sexually, they were just a little too skanky, and the involvement of drugs was a deal breaker.
Being propositioned by strange women is not common.
Anyway, I handled the situaion correctly,and was a gentleman.
I do not regret hooking up with them. And don't feel I missed out or did anything wrong.

Word from the Don...

You will get to the point where this will happen to you.
Women will sense your sexuality and find you attractive enough to approach you.(while true for the skanky girls as well, the factor of "partying" was stronger than "Wow! this guy is hot!" . so while they did approach , it wasnt the ideal type of approach a DJ really wants).

If and preferably when you find yourself in these situations..
You will control the situation form the get go. You will have a stranglehold on
your emotions and expectations.
You will get all their contact information, where to meet up, time and place, and who will be there.
You will get all the details, and make any corrections necessary.

You will have such a control of the frame you will tell them what you want to do.
Be in charge. Be the leader. Drive that "train", as they say in RSD.
Get their names.
Get their numbers.
Locations, times, places.

Stay cool, confident,. Don't at needy or desperate for God's sake.
Stay in control of the situation. Don't let them control or dominate you.

Don't get your hopes up.

Women do like to play with men's minds. You may get flaked on.
Or , maybe, (like what happened to me once) you may find other guys already there.
Be ready for anything.
Don't expect anthing BUT THE UNEXPECTED.

Stay strong and in control.
if you know how to handle women, know how to habdle yourSELF, and can stay in control during their sh*t tests, you'll be better prepared for things like this.

P.S. Yeah, unfortuantely, I concur. That was for real. Sorry, bro. Better luck next time. Learn from this.

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
This happened to me at a Walgreen's here where I live.
The problem was they were obviously drug users.
They propositioned me and I declined.
Unfortunately, while they were attractive sexually, they were just a little too skanky, and the involvement of drugs was a deal breaker.
Being propositioned by strange women is not common.
Anyway, I handled the situaion correctly,and was a gentleman.
I do not regret hooking up with them. And don't feel I missed out or did anything wrong.

Word from the Don...

You will get to the point where this will happen to you.
Women will sense your sexuality and find you attractive enough to approach you.(while true for the skanky girls as well, the factor of "partying" was stronger than "Wow! this guy is hot!" . so while they did approach , it wasnt the ideal type of approach a DJ really wants).

If and preferably when you find yourself in these situations..
You will control the situation form the get go. You will have a stranglehold on
your emotions and expectations.
You will get all their contact information, where to meet up, time and place, and who will be there.
You will get all the details, and make any corrections necessary.

You will have such a control of the frame you will tell them what you want to do.
Be in charge. Be the leader. Drive that "train", as they say in RSD.
Get their names.
Get their numbers.
Locations, times, places.

Stay cool, confident,. Don't at needy or desperate for God's sake.
Stay in control of the situation. Don't let them control or dominate you.

Don't get your hopes up.

Women do like to play with men's minds. You may get flaked on.
Or , maybe, (like what happened to me once) you may find other guys already there.
Be ready for anything.
Don't expect anthing BUT THE UNEXPECTED.

Stay strong and in control.
if you know how to handle women, know how to habdle yourSELF, and can stay in control during their sh*t tests, you'll be better prepared for things like this.

P.S. Yeah, unfortuantely, I concur. That was for real. Sorry, bro. Better luck next time. Learn from this.

Thanks for the info Interceptor. I concur with the earlier posts. I would have still done the polite thing regardless as much as it pains me to say it. I have only been involved with three women sexually without a relationship . There are times I would like to kick myself, but then again. this was how I was brought up in my household. I would never be a love um and leave um guy.

Missed chances on relationships is what eats away at me.