Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

went to the club with body odor

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was coming from work, didn't get time to have a shower. But this girl was telling people I stink, and I did! But it got me down. I am thinking at the end of the day, if you are putting the effort into dancing properly, you are getting sweaty, and the right woman should probably like that. So I think the women who don't like it should say so to me and not to other random guys in the club such as my friend.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was coming from work, didn't get time to have a shower. But this girl was telling people I stink, and I did! But it got me down. I am thinking at the end of the day, if you are putting the effort into dancing properly, you are getting sweaty, and the right woman should probably like that. So I think the women who don't like it should say so to me and not to other random guys in the club such as my friend.
BO is never good man. It shouldn't get you down..just keep some deodorant in your car for next time. Can't fault people though for having a problem if you were stinkin' up the joint that bad.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly crotch and armpits...easily rectified with a damp paper towel from the restroom. The bigger challenge is, your clothes likely smell worse. A change of clothes is great, if you can manage to keep them handy.

Take it from a homeless guy.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It's mostly crotch and armpits...easily rectified with a damp paper towel from the restroom. The bigger challenge is, your clothes likely smell worse. A change of clothes is great, if you can manage to keep them handy.

Take it from a homeless guy.

dude why are you homeless?

And OP there is a such thing as a "clean" sweat. Its that sexy chick magnet sweat you get after a fresh shower, a splash of cologne and some dancing at the club. that mix is where the pheromones be and you are good to go...if you have a dirty sweat, ie havent showered in a day and then sweat its gonna be bacteria filled disgusting hotmess stench.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-If you smelled, why didn't you go home?
-Where has common sense gone?
-No. She is not obligated to tell you that you stink. You already knew. She can tell whoever she wants. I would have too. You should have went home.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course people are going to talk behind your back. Always check yourself. You should have gone back home to take a shower or found a way to freshen up at work before going to the club.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, you know better than this...

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the end of the world.

But
you gotta bounce back bro chug a 5th of cologne next time, maybe a dif club new girls, and wear some old spice like war paint.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just got your wallet out.

According to some on here money is all that matters so you would have been swimming in poon if you just flashed some cash.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-If you smelled, why didn't you go home?
-Where has common sense gone?
-No. She is not obligated to tell you that you stink. You already knew. She can tell whoever she wants. I would have too. You should have went home.
This

Sometimes what i do is bring a change of clothes to work, spray on some cologne and deo and BOOM you good to go

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry baby wipes with you. Unscented. Not only are they good for your issue, but they're also great for getting grease off your hands if you check oil, change a tire, etc.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry baby wipes with you. Unscented. Not only are they good for your issue, but they're also great for getting grease off your hands if you check oil, change a tire, etc.
Homeless guy here....

I carry them in my cargo pants pocket...works great...removes dirt, sweat, deadskin, reduces bacteria, quicker than shower. Saves water. At 99 cents stores, you get a good sized pack of them. Life savers!!!:up: