Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a solid 9 date from match tonight. But.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't answer your text. You should be rejecting her. She has excessively low interest. Go after women who are actually interested.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't answer your text. You should be rejecting her. She has excessively low interest. Go after women who are actually interested.
Which is odd because the 2 days leading up to the date she was really texty blowing up my phone a lot and then on the date after I mentioned the business I own and that it's at an indoor fleamarket her attitude totally changed towards me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Which is odd because the 2 days leading up to the date she was really texty blowing up my phone a lot and then on the date after I mentioned the business I own and that it's at an indoor fleamarket her attitude totally changed towards me.
That's an interesting business to be in.

Ever thought of exploring it further and turning it into something else?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you don't understand: What happens in text is one thing. When you finally meet up in-person, either the personal chemistry is there, or it isn't. In this case it wasn't. You didn't make her feel what she needed to feel in order to desire a relationship.

That's not your fault. It's simple chemistry in human relations. I strongly advise you to get your mind off this check and move on. You are accomplishing absolutely nothing positive by ruminating about what happened.

What happened is simply that there wasn't enough chemistry. It's not worth any more emotional investment than you have already given it. There's nothing to be puzzled about or to wonder about. The needed chemistry simply doesn't exist. Get back on the horse and don't look back.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here's what you don't understand: What happens in text is one thing. When you finally meet up in-person, either the personal chemistry is there, or it isn't. In this case it wasn't. You didn't make her feel what she needed to feel in order to desire a relationship.

That's not your fault. It's simple chemistry in human relations. I strongly advise you to get your mind off this check and move on. You are accomplishing absolutely nothing positive by ruminating about what happened.

What happened is simply that there wasn't enough chemistry. It's not worth any more emotional investment than you have already given it. There's nothing to be puzzled about or to wonder about. The needed chemistry simply doesn't exist. Get back on the horse and don't look back.
Was she looking for money? She was fine the first half of the date until she found out about my business laughed about it.

I was talking to a guy in his 50s at work last night. Hes in great shape married but when he was younger had women hitting on him because he worked out a lot and was decent looking. He told me hes been on dates with snobs like this who think so highly of themselves. He told me hes actually walked out on dates with hot chicks who were rude and snobby just like this and said to not put up with this behavior from them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're obsessed. This is coming from insecurity. You need to dig into this site and learn how to turn it around. Have you read the Book of Pook yet? I think it would be a useful read for you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She was super interested and blowing up your phone. Had never met you......

You went on a date and you never heard back from her.....after she met you.

See the breakdown?

I wouldnt say she has low interest. I would say she has NO interest. And thats ok.......move on to the next.

Stop acting feminine and looking at this from an emotional standpoint. Be a man and look at logistics.

Logistics say you arent what she is looking for. Probably a dodged bullet on your end.

Move on.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She was super interested and blowing up your phone. Had never met you......

You went on a date and you never heard back from her.....after she met you.

See the breakdown?

I wouldnt say she has low interest. I would say she has NO interest. And thats ok.......move on to the next.

Stop acting feminine and looking at this from an emotional standpoint. Be a man and look at logistics.

Logistics say you arent what she is looking for. Probably a dodged bullet on your end.

Move on.
What do you mean dodged a bullet? She did raise a lot of red flags though.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will text her since it will be two days afterwards. Some other odd stuff I think a couple of her friends she had view my profile. A day before the date someone from the same town viewed me and then today a hot chick from the same city viewed me even though I didn't message or view her. Athletic looking too. I wonder if she had lady friends check it out.

Is that common for them to show their friends before or after a date to get approval or opinion.

I really don't think this goes anywhere. She didn't seem into it but as I said she was really texting me like crazy for almost two days.

Next text from you to her should be asking her out again, that’s all!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, BUT she's athletic and doesn't really drink at all. I mean, the place we went to was a pub and grill so they have the usual drinks, sports bar, bar, TVs, But she said a number of times she's not into drinking and when she went to watch the Cup finals game at the bar said she only drank water and tipped the waiter. She said a number of times in texting and her profile she isn't really a drinker. I wasn't about to ask her for drinks when she's not into that.

Anyway, typical pub so it's not like the meal cost over 20 bucks or anything like that and she didn't order any booze. Drank water lol. Maybe I should have pressed it and asked her she sure she didn't want a beer. Maybe it would have relaxed her a bit and made her more looser. Never seen a woman be so uptight on a date and she drove 60 miles too.

As I said, her profile and what she told me sounded like she wanted more friends instead and just meet people. And she's a snob and wants rich people to be around. I really shouldn't have slipped and said my business was in a flea market. That made her demeanor change a bit after that and she became more timid and fidgety. Money seemed to be a theme out of her mouth too along with bashing people without degrees. I think she was kinda let down I wasn't loaded. Next time I'm keeping my mouth shut about where it's located. That might have ruined any chance at getting a second date. Even if it was just friends she was looking for maybe I could have least banged her once in awhile.
Athletic and doesnt drink? Why didnt you take her on a walk and then tell her if she manages to behave herself you'll treat her to ice cream.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Athletic and doesnt drink? Why didnt you take her on a walk and then tell her if she manages to behave herself you'll treat her to ice cream.
These snobby women I almost thing you need to be snobby right back at them and be put in their place sometimes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me but I wouldn’t waste 2 seconds on a snobby woman, hb9 or hb23, even. Looks are one of my top qualities of must haves but they can quickly be overshadowed by a crap attitude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is just me but I wouldn’t waste 2 seconds on a snobby woman, hb9 or hb23, even. Looks are one of my top qualities of must haves but they can quickly be overshadowed by a crap attitude.
HB 23 lol. What does an HB23 look like?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Flea market heh?
Yea. Like the size of a small shopping mall almost. Some vendors are wealthy there because their products have huge mark up. If I was there 5 years ago everyone tells me I'd be making serious bank at my location. Internet sales are killing fleamakets now. Customers want it cheaper than amazon now.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Like the size of a small shopping mall almost. Some vendors are wealthy there because their products have huge mark up. If I was there 5 years ago everyone tells me I'd be making serious bank at my location. Internet sales are killing fleamakets now. Customers want it cheaper than amazon now.
I'd just say you own a business, import/export. "Flea market" gives the wrong connotation. Nor is it her business what you do. Even in my LTRs, girls still don't know exactly what I do, nor do they know about my businesses in any manner, locations, or real estate holdings. They would be pleasantly surprised, but frankly I don't give a fvck. Those details are irrelevant, nor does it benefit you in any manner to allow women to gain knowledge of your workplace or assets.

If a girl presses too much upon my ambiguity, I tell her to take a hike.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just say you own a business, import/export. "Flea market" gives the wrong connotation. Nor is it her business what you do. Even in my LTRs, girls still don't know exactly what I do, nor do they know about my businesses in any manner, locations, or real estate holdings. They would be pleasantly surprised, but frankly I don't give a fvck. Those details are irrelevant, nor does it benefit you in any manner to allow women to gain knowledge of your workplace or assets.

If a girl presses too much upon my ambiguity, I tell her to take a hike.
True. I list business owner in my match profile and the decent looking, higher end wants inquire about my business and try to find out more about it. I guess trying to dig for some gold.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP - You don't have any sense of entitlement whatsoever which means you have no radar for bratty behavior. You can't even get sh1t tested by women because it doesn't hit you. It just flies over your head. Everything she threw at you just flew over your head. No boundaries whatsoever. Seems like you are willing to put up with everything from her short of her cutting off your penis just because she is a "9."

It is clear that your only intent is to get her even if it means cutting off your own leg. This attitude does not work.

If she doesn't make you feel empowered, NEXT.

Romance is supposed to make you feel empowered. You become MORE of yourself, not less.

Most guys become less just to get a$$ from the masculine goddess.

Who do you think created her narcissistic personality? Nice guys like you. And then you complain when you run into one.
So in your opinion no matter how hot the chick is if she's snobby and a brat I should kick her to the curb regardless of hotness and not be afraid to do it?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well she's supposed to be in my area for something this weekend she told me when she was on the date. Is it okay to text her one last time and see what's up in case some prayer she wants to meet up or maybe wait until after she's here and ask how it went? Some gym thing she's doing.