Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl/situation... lack of good thread title

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's call her H. She's never had a boyfriend, she gets hit on often, she's an hb9-10, she's 17 (im 19), etc.
She shows IOIs sometimes, and sometimes she doesn't. I feel like she **** tests me often. I kino her sometimes like touch her upper arm or lower back when walking through a door. Sometimes she acts disinterested/unreceptive out of nowhere.

I work with her maybe once every twoish weeks. It's been a few weeks since I've last seen her, until I worked with her a few days ago. I didn't say hi or acknowledge her or anything for the first hour or so simply because I was busy and I could tell it was affecting her that I didn't approach her or acknowledge her or anything. Not that I ignored her, but it's just like she was there and I didn't notice.
She'd usually look my way during this period and such, but I'd be talking to others and doing other things. Eventually a customer ordered a bag of popcorn (movie theatre) and she was with her friend (also an employee) at a till. I got the popcorn for her friend and I reached over H and handed the customer the popcorn. H was like "hello (name).." She said it quietly and shyly.

Anyways, I don't want to lull over the details cause I myself have a grasp of the situation. She's just a funky girl. Later on this creepy guy came in and started hitting on her and this other (HB8-9) that I work with. H was like "i hate it when this happens. It's like 'here we go again'."
I already knew she felt this way, being an hb9-10.
One of the guys I work with was laughing to himself about how pathetic the creeper was cause he was talking to the hb8-9 that i work with. I was laughing too, and then I was like "but you cant tell me youve never done that before" and he was like noo. And H heard and she was like "omg youve done that! you're a creeper? omg you admitted youre a creeper!" and such. She brought it up later on too around a couple other people i work with, such as the hb8-9 and another guy i work with.
I responded like "what?" the first time. "yeah, im a huge creeper. you know it" another time. and "really, i dont do what he was doing. that was just sad" (to which she replied "no no you already admitted it")
She was more standoffish to me afterwards (for about half an hour until her shift was done).

So, as messy and weird as this thread is, have at it. Lmao
Notice I'm not an AFC and what I feel like telling this girl is that, if she thinks she knows me or gets what im about after that, then she's not worth my time. Cause she has her flaws, and i don't put her on a pedestal anyways.

As for my 'social standing', just so you can have some perspective, I get along with everyone at work. Especially the girls. And I'm not a pushover. Earlier that night, I helped H clean the theatre highschool musical was in, which was dirty as hell. then i was told do stand and rip customers' tickets. H asked me if i wanna help clean another theatre, and I was like Nope and so forth, that I have another job and im busy or whatnot. She was kinda peeved about that. I didn't really care cause it was silly, and I helped her earlier anyways (And I helped get the creeper off of her even though she doesn't know it), so whatever, i let her be peeved. she was acting like that whenever id ask her to help me with something later on in the night.

So it's basically like she did a 180 later on in the night, when she got more standoffish and such.

I'll end it here, got class. :moon:

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your whole little spiel kinda jumped around but leads me to believe that she is kinda of luring you into kissing up to her...as she expects guys to do from past experience

of course im interpreting this whole thing from your perspective

its all sub concious for her though so its important to maintain a strong relationship with your other coworkers..this way you can be friendly but keep your take it or leave it attitude about her

if you guys are alone cleaning a theater = perfect time to make a move

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think? i could tell you more about it but im moreso interested in her behaviour in this situation, from a 'girls do this because --' point of view. Know what I mean?
Thanks for the reply.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the "creeper" situation. I'm considering just being aloof to her next time I see her. What do you guys think? Food for thought's always good.