Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wed night date??

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i asked this girl out for saturday, but she works late so it wasnt really going to work. She counter offered for wednesday night, which seems like an odd night of the week to go out.

Do you think i should accept the wednesday night? or is she just giving me that so she doesn't have to waste a weekend night on a first date. I know some people say to only go on a first date during the week, NOT on the weekends. what do you guys think?

And also, what the he!l do people do on a wednesday night? Especially on a first date? We are both in college.

as always, much appreciated.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with Wedneday, she counter offered so she's interested. Treat it like you would if the date were on Saturday?

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, listen to "chinwaggler". You're in man, i would believe that shes busy, cause shes deff showed some interest is she gave you another time and date. Just charm her pants off like you would any other time.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool...plan is to go to a bar in the city...grab a drink and play some pool to give the date a little action!!

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i thought u was talking about a wedding date :p
but yea what difference does it make what day you see a girl, some people are busy on weekends some people are busy during the week it makes no difference really

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i can see what you mean bout the wedding date lol.

i dont know...i guess i was just thinking "she doesnt want to waste her time on me on a weekend night so she offered a random wednesday night". But i guess if she wasnt interested at all she wouldnt have offered that.

I'll be looking for that kiss close, but nor forcing it :)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, why would you want to waste time with HER on the weekend? She hasn't earned that either.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very good point sodbuster, and that is going to be my attitude from now on with girls. they have to earn it...

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the times all my dates are on weekdays because of exactly that. I dont like to take up a friday or saturday night going on a date because i like to go out partying with friends instead, but no 1vs1 dates. Very rare exceptions have been known to be made though ;)

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
i dont know...i guess i was just thinking "she doesnt want to waste her time on me on a weekend night so she offered a random wednesday night". But i guess if she wasnt interested at all she wouldnt have offered that.

I'll be looking for that kiss close, but nor forcing it :)
As someone else said, it is you who should be pushing for the weekday thing rather than her. If it's your first date, you have better things to do on the weekend than go out with some chick.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you guys are 100% correct. This is going to be my mentality from now on...with her and any other girls i date. Ill def push for some more weekday dates before she earns the weekend haha. I like this.

ps things went great in case you all were wondering haha.