Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wearing pink

leanandmean

Reaction score
Wearing pink [merged threads]

I've just bought myself a new pink and grey cardigan (thin grey strip so prodominently pink - light pink - the pinkest pink that you can get) and dropped my kids off at my ex wifes whilst wearing it. I heard her very overtly laughing out it saying to her friend (who's a woman) "he's wearing a pink cardy haha!" repeatedly. Then when she was within speaking distance to me she stopped, collected our kids and then carried on very loudly repeating the same thing. I remained cool and confident.

I have the type of lean body that can carry off a tight fitting pink cardigan but, admittedly, she has never seen me in one before.

What do you think to her reaction?

Last edited by a moderator:

leanandmean

Reaction score
Thanks Aaron I know what you're saying...why should it bother me ha! Any other opinions on this? Other girls seem to like it so why the really over the top, make it obvious laugh out loud? Was she testing my confidence?

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say FVCK the bytch! After all, she's your EX wife, right? Why would you give a damn about the opinion or behavior of your ex wife? She's ex, story is over, she doesn't matter anymore, fvck her...

Seems to me she's trying to get at you, something most ex wifes try to do with their ex husbands when there's still contact after the divorce (due to a kid, financial issues you have to solve together or whatever). They keep playing mindgames...

You said you remained cool and confident. Well, stick with it...be unfazed by her behavior. Certainly don't come on here talking to us about it, coz that means she succeeded in her bytch ass mindgames and DID get to you! You shouldn't give the incident anymore thought at all, not even a second...coz that's exactly what she wants, she wants you to think about it, it's her way to have influence over your mind and it seems to be working. DON'T GIVE HER THE SATISFACTION.

Be happy, live your life, fvck lots of bytches and don't give any thought to your ex wife at all. Be above it.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she has something to prove, but you were completely alpha in this situation. Good job.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book of Pook's last section entitled "Endure"

Apart from that, speaking from experience, there's nothing an ex wife hates more than to see you moving on and improving your life.

If nothing else, next time you're afraid to approach that new chick, or feeling too lazy to complete that last rep in the gym, imagine that your inactivity to do so is another point for your ex wife's ego

Wear the cardigan again

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably doesn't matter what you wore. She'd find SOMETHING to criticize right?

Either way stay cool and it is HER that is looking like she has issues, not you.

leanandmean

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. Make sense. I've just read "Endure" - very encouraging. I just keep getting better :)

leanandmean

Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Fag. Why the fuck were you wearing pink in the first place?
Fag? Sorry to disappoint you :eek:

It attracts attention and it can make a good talking point. Not that I'm suggesting wearing it everyday or anything but it works for me to wear it every so often :yes:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leanandmean said:
Fag? Sorry to disappoint you :eek:

It attracts attention and it can make a good talking point. Not that I'm suggesting wearing it everyday or anything but it works for me to wear it every so often :yes:
Don't put too much weight on most of the stuff San Jose California writes. Just look at his post history and tell me how much you value his opinion.

I've worn pink shirts before, but it's a vibrant pink button up from Express. It fits well, and I always have guys trying to tool me (just say something like "Just trying to impress you, man") and women commenting on it, stuff like "it takes a real man to wear pink" or grabbing me. It's pretty fun. But that's just for going out to clubs. I've been SWARMED by girls on the dance floor a few times, there were at least four of them sandwiching me, dancing.

In my opinion, a light pink cardigan is a little fruity, but if cardigans fit with your style and the color works for you, then F*CK what I think about you. Do what you want, let the haters hate.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of pink shirts. I wear like 1 pink shirt every 2 weeks so I don't go overboard. It gets the ladies attention when they see me. That's the purpose.

Last edited:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Don't put too much weight on most of the stuff San Jose California writes. Just look at his post history and tell me how much you value his opinion.

I've worn pink shirts before, but it's a vibrant pink button up from Express. It fits well, and I always have guys trying to tool me (just say something like "Just trying to impress you, man") and women commenting on it, stuff like "it takes a real man to wear pink" or grabbing me. It's pretty fun. But that's just for going out to clubs. I've been SWARMED by girls on the dance floor a few times, there were at least four of them sandwiching me, dancing.

In my opinion, a light pink cardigan is a little fruity, but if cardigans fit with your style and the color works for you, then F*CK what I think about you. Do what you want, let the haters hate.
Im not 100% sure it has been a long time, but i think this guy goes to gay clubs and is affiliated with a lot of homosexuality. His opinion on pink t-shirts may be flawed.

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies love pink.......Espicially two in the pink ;)

joking aside, the ladies really do love pink. Only if you can pull it off though..

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you happy and increases confidence, wear it. I had a pink shirt wearing phase. From experience, a good tan should help you pull it off best. Good times.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Wearing a pink shirt every two days is going overboard. I'm sorry guys but why do you wear pink shirts. Is it cuz you think you're different so you can pull it off? I think it's just gay, or a pathetic cry for attention.

Dude, you can't talk about ANYBODY crying for attention. You're a grown-ass man, who made a 6-page thread getting frustrated about busting your ass to get head from a 16-year-old girl and the fact that you hang out with 10 and 11th graders and nobody your own age. Watch what you say, before I put you on full blast. If they want to wear Pink, then let them. I don't have any pink shirts (other than a tie and a dress shirt) but I'm going to get one eventually. To each his own, and for you to call somebody a faggot for doing so, says a lot about yourself. There's a reason why nobody takes you seriously nor values anything that you say.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately meant 1 pink shirt every 2 weeks. My bad.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically, pink isn't even a colour, because it doesn't exist in the natural light spectrum :D