Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We are now responsible for Diabetes type 2

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I received a call from a buddy of mine who asked me if I would take a look at a treadmill that belongs to a girl "friend" of his. The equipment was not working and she (allegedly) was eager to have it fixed so that her workout program was not disrupted (this was her story)i

Let's call her Rae.
I called Rae and she mumbled some shyte about the treadmill functions which did not make any sense to me. I agreed to drop around the next day and attempt to fix it. ( I have almost 30 years experiaence in Elec. Eng. so this job was no steep hill for me )

I arrive at about 11am at her 2 storey mansion with a long sweeping drive and SUVs in the triple garage..THis woman is a local realtor, aged approx 50 and looked to be about 15 kgs (35lbs) overweight and she was NO prize ..

We started off with coffee and Blueberry muffins ( this means that she hoped to soften me up with hospitality so that I would fix her treadmill for next to nothing)

Eventually I tested the treadmill. There was a breakdown in the control panel.
It was made in China and she had paid twice what it was really worth on A bay... She then volunteered the info that she had not used it for 6 months.

I asked to use her computer in the den to search for the supplier or service backup. No luck.

I removed the control panel from the tread ,and offered to take it back to my
home workshop for repair. She looked relieved and then almost demanded that I give her some lessons on burning Cds.. I tell her that I am a hardware guy and that she needs to take a computer course. Sheesh !

So we chat for a bit and she tells me that she has Diabetes Type 2 and she needs her treadmill ...
I said something like." How did that happen to you?" ( I know enough to be aware that Diabetes type 2 is a lifestyle disease which is preventable. Slim active people rarely get this disease . Obesity is often a precursor to the disease and there is no cure... Symptom management forever.)

She replied, " Stress ."
Me, " Stress what kind of stress? How did stress cause diabetes."
She," I was working with a few men who did not take kindly to a woman boss telling them what to do."

At that point I somehow knew that I was in the presence of abject foolishness . I thought that I had heard all of the numerous variant expressions of female idiocy , but this one was new.

As I drove away, I wondered if there is an end to their mindless blaming and shaming - are there any limits, or are we to be held responsible for every bit of misfortune that comes their way - including the movement of the tectonic plates ?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the whole "my daddy was an a-hole to me when i was a little girl so every man i meet from now on is an a-hole".

Although your story is quite hilarious. Where is the sense of responsibility and self-criticism? I'm guessing it's functioning just as well as her insulin is.

I work with few female co-workers and I can't tell you how many times they've tried to put the blame on me for something that is completely irrevelant to the success of this business. Luckily, I have a good, fair male boss who sees through all of their BS and never takes them seriously on those matters. Imagine if I had a female boss. I'm pretty sure I'd be homeless without a job.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is she blaming other people and stress ?
i will be the first to admit that working with men is easier than working with a bunch of women.
they do what it takes for the job, they only complain or gripe if there is a real need and they always have your back.
however, if you fail to praise them for a job well done or come off like a police officer, that is it.... they will either quit or stop speaking to you.