Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

was laying in bed with two chicks in bikinis

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and i said to the thinner one: "i wouldn't do you because i would break you."

i turned to the other and said "this is more like it"

man she was not happy with that comment. they both went home about 20 minutes later.

doh

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
before that they asked me what the trick to having a 3some was

i said 'well you gotta pay most attention to the one who isn't as cute'

10 mins after that as soon as i kissed one of them they both started saying i was a jerk.

oops

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick to a 3some is comfort dude... COMFORT.

this is not the time for ****y & funny. Use ****y & funny to create attraction, but once they in ur bed, they are already attracted. Now your job is to make them feel comfortable and uninhibited. Don't play on their insecurities at this stage, rather make them relaxed and happy and willing to try new experiences.

No worries tho bro~ @ least you got this far, there will be more chances...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:
and i said to the thinner one: "i wouldn't do you because i would break you."

i turned to the other and said "this is more like it"

man she was not happy with that comment. they both went home about 20 minutes later.

doh
Perhaps you need to practice your social skills a little more - I suggest that you do so vertically, until you grasp the basics.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i kept going back and forth paying attention to each one throughout the night... one would sit in my lap... then the other. it was awkward for me to try to keep them both interested

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol This is something I would do too.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the bed with two women in bikinis.... hmmmmmm, you didn't say how they looked, but if they were decent you do not start with wise cracks, YOU start rubbing on both of them and it is GET BUSY TIME!!!! You never know until you try.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I hear a story about two hookers getting mad and leaving!?

Seriously, the key to threesomes is for the girls to WANT each other. Guy is like an accessory - you let them go to town, then come in and don't mess it all up.

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Seriously, the key to threesomes is for the girls to WANT each other. Guy is like an accessory - you let them go to town, then come in and don't mess it all up.
^^This exactly.

Girls love to go at it with eachother, especially if they've been drinking. Next time to get them to start kissing and touching eachother then you fill in the blanks. I bet you could do a little sweet talking and still bone at least one of them alone.

Reaction score
I have had a 3some before, and the #1 thing that is necessary for it to happen, is a simple combination of alcohol + both girls thinking you are hot.

After that, just start kissing one of them, then go kiss the other, and then escalate.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I have had a 3some before, and the #1 thing that is necessary for it to happen, is a simple combination of alcohol + both girls thinking you are hot.
:rolleyes: You're in BigJimbo land, buddy. Two drunk girls that consider a guy physically attractive = threesome, huh? That's bible worthy, right there. Let's get this thread stickied.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
:rolleyes: You're in BigJimbo land, buddy. Two drunk girls that consider a guy physically attractive = threesome, huh? That's bible worthy, right there. Let's get this thread stickied.

omg dude stop stalking me, you are an unsuccessful bitter guy who is a one trick pony - "looks don't matter"

Do you get a pop up message on your PC as soon as someone on sosuave mentions looks??

Try getting a 3some with 2 cute girls, then you can post advice on this thread, ya moron

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
omg dude stop stalking me, you are an unsuccessful bitter guy who is a one trick pony - "looks don't matter"

Try getting a 3some with 2 cute girls, then you can post advice on this thread, ya moron
Such an angry guy. Relax, man. It's not that big of a deal. I felt the need to step in because you made an outrageously incorrect statement that should not be allowed to stand on a site such as this.

All personal attacks aside, I think an explanation is in order. I have had numerous situations where I've talked to 2 (and more) girls simultaneously and been alone with them that wouldn't shut up about my looks, and yet I received absolutely no play. This is not surprising to me, or anyone else who is familiar with the process of female selection, but since you consider a situation such as this that does not result in an orgy as an anomaly...you are more than welcome to explain your viewpoint.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Such an angry guy. Relax, man. It's not that big of a deal. I felt the need to step in because you made an outrageously incorrect statement that should not be allowed to stand on a site such as this.

All personal attacks aside, I think an explanation is in order. I have had numerous situations where I've talked to 2 (and more) girls simultaneously and been alone with them that wouldn't shut up about my looks, and yet I received absolutely no play. This is not surprising to me, or anyone else who is familiar with the process of female selection, but since you consider a situation such as this that does not result in an orgy as an anomaly...you are more than welcome to explain your viewpoint.

you receive no play from girls because they are sarcastically telling you how hot you are just for laughs.........if a girl truly thought u were hot, she'd hook up with you as soon as you made a move.

Or you are just too much of a pvssy to make a move.

You decide which it is......are you just a pvssy, or are girls just making fun of you?

p.s. you don't "receive" play, you INITIATE play.......you just have no balls, and a good looking guy with no balls is just as bad as a hideously ugly guy.

Reaction score
also, how do you know what is correct and what is incorrect, when all you have ever seen in your dating life is failure? You don't even have ANY experience to know what "correct" is in a situation like this.

Just shut up, and start learning......less argue, more learn.........adapt that attitude and you will be more likely to succeed

Open your nerdy unsuccessful mouth LESS, learn and apply advice from successful guys MORE, and your life-long slump will surely come to an end.

I was a wise-azz loser with chicks too when I was like 17, because I was full of myself just like most virgin losers............but I learned from others who were successful.