Want to hear something incredibly crazy? My pops old benz will sell for over 100K!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
My dad got an old mercedes at an Auction a few years ago for a few grand. Well it needed some repairs so he took it to the mechanic. Turns out it's an ARMORED CAR! Armored cars sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars. He called around and he already has dealerships interested in paying 100,000 dollars for it.

How crazy is that?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You need to get pics of it and post them here.
He's taking the pics with a disposable camera and I'll have them tomorrow.

You can't tell the car is armored. It just looks like a regular Mercedes. I think the year is early 90's.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An armored Mercedes from the early 90's is not going to fetch $100,000. This is so silly. I see brand new armored Mercedes all the time. No big deal. Common in Russia and Ukraine. Won't get you much more than a regular Mercedes. How old are you boys?

http://www.worldwidearmor.com/for_sale_141.html
Here is a 1998 Mercedes that is armored. Going for under $35,000.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
An armored Mercedes from the early 90's is not going to fetch $100,000. This is so silly. I see brand new armored Mercedes all the time. No big deal. Common in Russia and Ukraine. Won't get you much more than a regular Mercedes. How old are you boys?

http://www.worldwidearmor.com/for_sale_141.html
Here is a 1998 Mercedes that is armored. Going for under $35,000.

Darn, I whish I lived in Russia. Hot 25 year old virgins that worship men AND an armored Mercedes in every driveway.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Jimbo the link you gave is when a car is armored by another company not the car manufacturer. And some models of the Mercedes S-class (2005) had a base price of $190,000 and Mercedes made an armored version so you can guess that would cost more...However said OP said its from 1990's it might not nearly be around that much....

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
My pops is keeping it on the d-low right now.

All I know is he can get some cash for it and it's cool as hell he got it for cheap at an auction.

I still don't have the pics. But the story is true and I'll let you know how much he gets for it. Even if it's only 25K it's a huge profit but I'm hoping he gets more.