Waited too long to **** her....LOL

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Cliffnotes real quick

- Stage 4 clinger, cutter, girl with boyfriend, raw sexual girl with a tight ass is feeling me, and wants the D.

- I tease her from time to time but largely ignore her.

1. she had a BF
2. she cuts herself, wtf
3. largely didn't care even though she's hot

- Dumps her BF and makes it insanely clear she wants me fuxx her brains out, no questions asked

- my phone service is cut off for a month WTF lol. Never got her address or anything'

- 1 month later my phone is back up. I think, "What the hell." Hit her up to clap the cheeks

I find out she's currently seeing my best friend.

:crackup:

Oh well haha.

Interested to see how this plays out. he doesn't have a car.

This ever happen to anyone on Sosuave? oh and pics

you kunts

Last edited:

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Cliffnotes real quick

- Stage 4 clinger, cutter, girl with boyfriend, 8/10 tight ass is feeling me and wants the D

- Tease her from time to time but largely ignore her.

1. she had a BF
2. she cuts herself, wtf
3. largely didn't care even though she's hot

- She breaks up with her BF and makes it insanely clear she wants fuxx her brains out, no questions asked

- my phone service is cut off for a month WTF lol. Never got her address or anything'

- 1 month later my phone is back up. I think, "What the hell." Hit her up to clap the cheeks

I find out she's currently seeing my best friend.

:crackup:

Oh well haha.

Interested to see how this plays out as he doesn't have a car. Bish isn't a priority but I wouldn't mind getting up in that

Pic 1
Pic 2

Since I provided pics least you Don Juans could do is leave a sympathy reply

Ok please do not lie about your plates being 8/10.

I am realistic when I say im going out with a 5/10 tonight. That girl in your pic I would consider 6 out of 10 at most.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutter?

Major sign of BPD or other personality disorder. Better read up on it here and watch your six. They can fvck you up bad.

Bet she's uber feminine, talks like a 16 year old and is incredibly sexy huh? Makes you drool?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Cutter?

Major sign of BPD or other personality disorder. Better read up on it here and watch your six. They can fvck you up bad.

Bet she's uber feminine, talks like a 16 year old and is incredibly sexy huh? Makes you drool?
Definitely!!

I probably wouldn't have known about that if it weren't for this site. After being on Sosuave for a couple years I'm confident I can pickup on the signs....somewhat..

You hit the mark. Very feminine. Talks to other guys like they're the only dude in the world. It's actually creepy how she shifts her personality to match with others.

Scary stuff!!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin

You'd better be careful brother or you'll be circling the BPD drain. I'm serious.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with the 10 daily post limit

and nice pictures to jack off to

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Marvin

You'd better be careful brother or you'll be circling the BPD drain. I'm serious.
He's exactly right. A buddy of mine was in a similar situation. We will just say it ended with him finding the girl on the bathroom floor, blood everywhere. Dexter type sh1t. I'd let this bird fly.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
The rating scale is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. If it makes you feel any better, read my post and assign whichever number you want
Yeah it is, he thinks the girl in your pic is only a 6 and the one in his is an 8, but the only difference I can see is that his "8" is white while your "6" is not. At least your pics show her body a bit and it looks rather nice, his only shows a face and headshots can easily be misleading.

I don't care much for numbers anymore, it's come down to "**** or don't ****."

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Yeah it is, he thinks the girl in your pic is only a 6 and the one in his is an 8, but the only difference I can see is that his "8" is white while your "6" is not. At least your pics show her body a bit and it looks rather nice, his only shows a face and headshots can easily be misleading.

I don't care much for numbers anymore, it's come down to "**** or don't ****."
this

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do u feel about ur lack of action? Does it not scare you that it may go to other areas of your life or repeat itself? Don't u want to get to know the root of the problem and change yourself?

WHAT DO U PLAN TO DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM... NOTHING? SOMETHING? WHAT? WHAT'S UR QUESTION... IS THERE ANY QUESTION?

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
Groovy said:
How do u feel about ur lack of action? Does it not scare you that it may go to other areas of your life or repeat itself? Don't u want to get to know the root of the problem and change yourself?

WHAT DO U PLAN TO DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM... NOTHING? SOMETHING? WHAT? WHAT'S UR QUESTION... IS THERE ANY QUESTION?
this

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Hey Vapo. Get out of there while you have a chance, she sounds like a Looney Tune. lololol
Yeah I guess you're right. The crazy ones are addictive

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:

I just don't know : /