Video just hit 12,000 views

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great, but any video with "hot girls" in its title and a matching thumbnail will initially catch a lot of people's attention. If you actually want to get somewhere with this, you're better off focusing on content,quality and the number of new subscribers.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at the numbers. You practically posted 3 similar videos with the same two girls with different titles.

Caroline and Emily interview >> 89 views in 2 days (neutral title)
Fvck You Flood - Dislike This Video You Phaggots - .... >> 227 views in 2 days (negative)
Interviewing Hot Highschool Girls 01 - Superpowers >> 12,000 views in 2 days (sexual)

Lesson: Be smart with video titles. Trigger people's emotions.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being mean here, but obviously you wanted the hits and I did bite, and the video was just fluff. It was a video about airheads answering your leading questions that had nothing to do with anything. No game was spewed. No numbers were made. If the previous poster is correct, it's more of an act.

Mr.SomeoneElse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
Not being mean here, but obviously you wanted the hits and I did bite, and the video was just fluff. It was a video about airheads answering your leading questions that had nothing to do with anything. No game was spewed. No numbers were made. If the previous poster is correct, it's more of an act.
I agree, you also interviewed them on several topics with only one answer for each.
next time you should stay on topic and maybe ask more than one question. I dont know man.. this isnt really relevant to pick up at all unless you make some changes on your next videos I dont think you should post here.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GJ OP!

I agree with the guy above, try to have a strategy or list of questions before you interview. Idk if you already did, but it sounded like you kind of winged it.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was this...?

Was this supposed to be a video of some high schooler spitting game?