Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: Being a 50 year-old male virgin

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets reach out to bro and invite him here, we could school him a bit, get his ass on FetLife, some broad will have a virginity fetish I imagine although he'd have to gym max first.

Not a bad looking dude, just comes off a bit weird, probably been low T all his life considering the voice

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Pretty much game over. Stick frigging fork in it cuz its freaking well done.
Just one question - WTF how? Like wtf how can this ever happen?
Beats me..
They start out as guys with little or no experience with women due to any number of factors eg, shyness, introversion, autism, controlling parents, lack of looks. They continue to fall behind other guys because it isn’t easy to get that experience or make up for lost time/experience.

Eventually then end spending year after year in this limbo where they have half given up and half secretly hope that some woman will magically appear and want to date them. This cycle feeds on itself and becomes an infinite loop.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

I couldn't sit and watch that entire video, as it is just too cringey for me lol. He looks way older than 50, I honestly was thinking he was close to 65-70. He also sounds a bit strange, though that is no surprise lol.

@Mike32ct

I think it really depends upon the context and type of older male virgin we are looking at. There was a post I read on a youtube channel not that long ago, where a guy that worked in I think IT or some sort of software engineering was talking about his coworkers and how he was quite sure a good number of them were still virgins and had 0 experience with women. These are guys that would have been in their 30s and 40s that were otherwise making quite good money. I think something like this is incredibly common now with men that are somewhere on the "nerd" spectrum. The dating market currently is way more judgmental and harsh towards men like this and it's easy to see how they kind of go to the wayside.

I also don't even really think they've full blown given up, they probably just have other interests that they pursue. Instead of putting effort into meeting women, hitting up clubs, etc. they probably are into things like anime, video games, or perhaps stuff like dungeons and dragons or other types of fantasy pursuits. These are not exactly interests or pursuits that excite women, in fact I'd say that many would see it as a turn off all together lol. Most of these guys aren't even necessarily ugly either, though I think there is a high disposition towards putting very little effort into things like your appearance, style of clothes, etc. I'd also say they tend to be overweight, as their hobbies are more sedentary and they put less effort into eating well, staying active, etc. Combine these factors with their natural personalities towards nerdiness and this is what you see.

I think there are a lot of factors that play into what we are discussing. I've seen tons of very unattractive, very unintelligent and literally useless men that still are able to find women, hell some of them even end up reproducing lol. There are a few examples I can personally cite of men that were unattractive, had literally nothing going for them and were mentally off that were able to land women. As I type this now it still blows my mind as I recollect these examples lol. The thing is, the women these guys are getting are just as messed up as themselves.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

I couldn't sit and watch that entire video, as it is just too cringey for me lol. He looks way older than 50, I honestly was thinking he was close to 65-70. He also sounds a bit strange, though that is no surprise lol.

@Mike32ct

I think it really depends upon the context and type of older male virgin we are looking at. There was a post I read on a youtube channel not that long ago, where a guy that worked in I think IT or some sort of software engineering was talking about his coworkers and how he was quite sure a good number of them were still virgins and had 0 experience with women. These are guys that would have been in their 30s and 40s that were otherwise making quite good money. I think something like this is incredibly common now with men that are somewhere on the "nerd" spectrum. The dating market currently is way more judgmental and harsh towards men like this and it's easy to see how they kind of go to the wayside.

I also don't even really think they've full blown given up, they probably just have other interests that they pursue. Instead of putting effort into meeting women, hitting up clubs, etc. they probably are into things like anime, video games, or perhaps stuff like dungeons and dragons or other types of fantasy pursuits. These are not exactly interests or pursuits that excite women, in fact I'd say that many would see it as a turn off all together lol. Most of these guys aren't even necessarily ugly either, though I think there is a high disposition towards putting very little effort into things like your appearance, style of clothes, etc. I'd also say they tend to be overweight, as their hobbies are more sedentary and they put less effort into eating well, staying active, etc. Combine these factors with their natural personalities towards nerdiness and this is what you see.
I don’t disagree. It’s very common now. It went from around 6 percent of guys to nearly 30 percent these days.

I said “half given up” for a reason. They definitely and rightly pursue other things like work/career and nerdy hobbies while still holding out some hope that their luck with women will change at some point.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t disagree. It’s very common now. It went from around 6 percent of guys to nearly 30 percent these days.

I said “half given up” for a reason. They definitely and rightly pursue other things like work/career and nerdy hobbies while still holding out some hope that their luck with women will change at some point.
I don't have the exact stats on hand, but I think men remaining virgins well past 20 and even close to 30 and beyond it is incredibly common. I remember a couple years ago they had some stat of guys 18-30 and it was something like there was a 50% chance a guy in that category had not had sex in the last year. There are tons of different factors at play here for sure, but being on the spectrum towards a high degree of nerdiness definitely does not help lol.

I don't really consider myself a hyper nerd but a lot of this I can relate to. My interests are gym/working out and hiking but also finance, investments, history, science, anything to do with current events (politics, economics, etc.). I also really like things like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Halo, sci-fi, etc. Most women don't really care about stuff like that and might find such a man boring or even be turned off by it. The reason someone like me could potentially get away with it is because I'm tall and very fit. Most of these nerd types tend to be either very skinny or overweight and also not put much effort into their appearance. It's honestly not difficult to see why these guys are not even in the game at all.

As I'm writing this it reminds me of the movie 40 year Old virgin. He has a collection of action figures and sci fi stuff, video games, etc. I remember the women he was dating and the coworkers trying to help him making comments about how it looked like a child's room or something.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much game over. Stick frigging fork in it cuz its freaking well done.
Beats me..
Mostly a mental issue from what I've seen. The guys that are incel at that age aren't OK looking and tall. Not good looking enough for girls to hit on them. But, good enough to get a woman if they put in the effort. But they haven't. And they won't.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly a mental issue from what I've seen. The guys that are incel at that age aren't OK looking and tall. Not good looking enough for girls to hit on them. But, good enough to get a woman if they put in the effort. But they haven't. And they won't.
Yes. And even if they get any IOIs, they will be very weak/subtle IOIs that are easily missed or dismissed as friendliness. (Strong/solid IOIs are for the good looking guys.).

So they might hang around a girl (ie orbit) for years trying to “stack evidence” that she’s interested and end up friendzoned at best.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And even if they get any IOIs, they will be very weak/subtle IOIs that are easily missed or dismissed as friendliness. (Strong/solid IOIs are for the good looking guys.).

So they might hang around a girl (ie orbit) for years trying to “stack evidence” that she’s interested and end up friendzoned at best.
A lot of that comes down to a lack of experience or even social confidence. In fact, that could easily become a repetitive cycle where they tip toe around before asking a woman out on a date. By the time they end up making a move, she's probably already long lost interest and then they just assume that they must have misread something or were being delusional thinking that woman may have been interested. Then the next woman they cross paths with the process repeats again but instead they are even more cautious. Again, it's easy to see how this plays out over years and years.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of that comes down to a lack of experience or even social confidence. In fact, that could easily become a repetitive cycle where they tip toe around before asking a woman out on a date. By the time they end up making a move, she's probably already long lost interest and then they just assume that they must have misread something or were being delusional thinking that woman may have been interested. Then the next woman they cross paths with the process repeats again but instead they are even more cautious. Again, it's easy to see how this plays out over years and years.
Exactly. They are late to the game as it is as late bloomers. Then they miss opportunities due to being too inexperienced to pick up subtle IOIs, and they are too passive in terms of making a move. And, as nice guys, they genuinely want to be respectful and not pushy. So they try to stack evidence to be absolutely sure she’s interested. By then, it’s too late with her.

So they sadly continue to fall farther behind on the experience curve while watching others go in and out of relationships (and hookups) while seemingly not even having to try.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They start out as guys with little or no experience with women due to any number of factors eg, shyness, introversion, autism, controlling parents, lack of looks. They continue to fall behind other guys because it isn’t easy to get that experience or make up for lost time/experience.

Eventually then end spending year after year in this limbo where they have half given up and half secretly hope that some woman will magically appear and want to date them. This cycle feeds on itself and becomes an infinite loop.
Yep, just like in 1 of the 2 most black-pilled scenes in movie history (the other being the last scene from "The Last American Virgin") from "Whatever":

Raphael: So it's hopeless?
Notre Héro: Of course it is. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyway it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you've never had. It's already hurt you. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post I read on a youtube channel not that long ago, where a guy that worked in I think IT or some sort of software engineering was talking about his coworkers and how he was quite sure a good number of them were still virgins and had 0 experience with women. These are guys that would have been in their 30s and 40s that were otherwise making quite good money.
I remember viewing a video about the Chicken Ranch and how whenever a tech convention was in town, business rocketed up with johns that were "some of the fastest guns in the West".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, just like in 1 of the 2 most black-pilled scenes in movie history (the other being the last scene from "The Last American Virgin") from "Whatever":

Yeah that scene is really deep but spot on.

I also like the one from “Marty” when he’s having dinner with his mom.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that scene is really deep but spot on.

I also like the one from “Marty” when he’s having dinner with his mom.
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca pointed out this movie as being an early dose of TFL during what was widely regarded as the most marriageable era in recent history. The first black-pill movie scene in history. Marty even looks like Raphael from "Whatever".

Ma, sooner or later there comes a time in man's life when he's got to face the facts, and one fact I gotta face is that whatever women like, I ain't got it.

“Girls make me feel like I was a bug!”
Here's a great comment:
"I don't wanna download Tinder again Ma, I've matched with enough bots, I've been ghosted enough. I don't wanna get hurt no more"

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - That video is suspicious. If you are a 50 year old virgin, would you tell anyone? Let alone set up a camera in a room, record yourself talking about it for 5 min, and then upload it for the world to see?

Beats me..
2- What is he supposed to do for it to not happen? That’s akin to questioning why every 50 year old man is not rich. You all worked for 25 years, how could you all not be loaded?

3 - That scene in Whatever is ridiculous. They pick a fat guy, with glasses and short hair wearing a suit to a club. Who the hell does that?

I dont think it’s about that. I think it’s about attraction and it comes down to 2 things, Height and hair, I’ve seen so many lust, love and marry guys because of those 2 factors. Women love things about men that men can’t change.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score

Would it be possible to define "strong" vs "weak" iOi's?