Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines gift for a woman who LJBF you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok rookies, so you got FZed a while back by the "one and only" and you were hanging on for months because you were convinced that she did not really know what a great catch you were, and you figured that if you follow her around like a sweet pet male that she will do a 180 and she will warm to you eventually all over again... However , the turnaround seemed to be taking forever, and then you found this site and had your eyes and ears opened..
OK so now you really KNOW what women do with guys in the FZ and you are ready for some revenge ...
You know that she will expect a V,Day gift and a lot of your usually fawning, so here we go...

Get one of those large plastic garbage can liners. You know - they are usually black and tough. Fill it with a few quarts (Litres ) of water.
Tie the top and drive it over to the target's house.
Put the bag of water at your feet and ring her bell. When she opens and answers, say this...
" HI honey, you know how I feel about you , so I was thinkin hard about how to show you from my heart. SO I was up all night carving a beautiful graceful swan in ICE...an ICE carving of an elegant creature that reminded me of YOU.
Anyways, I put it in my car ,and you would not believe it. I got stuck in traffic in the worst freeway pile up ever and then the car overheated.."

Then you just look down at the plastic bag, shake your head side to side a little, turn and walk off her porch. As you walk up her path, turn and say. "It is the thought that counts, right ?"

>
>

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, you could forget all about her and focus your efforts on other women. Why should you care enough to do something like this? She'll probably think you're an even bigger loser than before.

Revenge smacks of giving a damn, which smacks of oneitis. Never make someone a priority in your life who has made you an option in hers....even if that priority is revenge.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the woman would think "Sh!t, I was right in never wanting to do anything with him".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty stupid.

My gift would be to fvck her crazy style and then cvm all over her face then walk out of her house right after. If that was impossible for whatever reason, eh, I'd probably forget about her and not give a d@mn thing.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Or, you could forget all about her and focus your efforts on other women. Why should you care enough to do something like this? She'll probably think you're an even bigger loser than before.

Revenge smacks of giving a damn, which smacks of oneitis. Never make someone a priority in your life who has made you an option in hers....even if that priority is revenge.

This! sage words. It's weak man game to go through all of that trouble for someone you shouldn't even be giving a sh1t about in the first place. Weak and pathetic.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm not how I expected it to end.

I was expecting

Then you just look down at the plastic bag, shake your head side to side a little, grab the garbage bag, face the opening towards her and squeeze as hard as you can.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Valentines gift" and "woman who LJBF you" should never be used in the same sentence..

F-

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines gift for a woman who LJBF you? That's easy

I give her space. 50 years worth of it.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
taiyuu_otoko said:
ask her if she has any friends that you'd be interested in. If you aint' gonna cut off contact, might as well use her as a resource. After you start dating her friends, ask her stuff like "what would be the best way to ask for a blowjob?" or "is $75 too much to pay for a hooker?" or "if a girl swallows, does that mean she likes me?"

be sure to let her know how much you value her friendship and her female opinion on these important matters.
If the two of you are just friends now you could draft her to help you get something for your new sweetie. The one whom you've never met anyone like her before. Don't go too over the top so it will seem fake. Maybe go to the mall as friends and say you have to get something for a friend and was wondering if she could help you come up with some ideas.

On come the question:
is it for a girl?
is it for V-day?
who is it?

Part of your answer should be you have a feeling she is going to get something for you so you want to make sure to have something for her. She is such a sweet girl after all.

:woo:

Paradox said:
Valentines gift for a woman who LJBF you? That's easy
I give her space. 50 years worth of it.
Or that.. :rock:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, I say knock on her door with an empty box of chocolates, with a hole on the side and your penis in it. Have her open it right there.

Note: The chick must be alone (or with another single chick), for this to work.

I wanna know who's got the balls to do this!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line is if you have someone who wants to spend V-Day with you, you won't be wasting your time scheming revenge on someone who at least had the courtesy to reject you. We all know the LJBF routine is silly, and no one who has spent any time on this site should be taking that personally.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
horaholic said:
Naw, I say knock on her door with an empty box of chocolates, with a hole on the side and your penis in it. Have her open it right there.

Note: The chick must be alone (or with another single chick), for this to work.

I wanna know who's got the balls to do this!
Hey Jophil:
D1ck in a Box from SNL.

Enjoy! :cheer:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, think its pretty funny, that anyone on this site could possibly think Jophil is being serious about this. Listen to everyone: 'revenge is bad.. blah, blah,blah.' No sense of humor, I swear.

I still say, when in doubt whip it out. At least its a last ditch effort to get her naked. :up:

Its a win-win. You'll either get laid, or have a hell of a story to tell.

Ohh, and lets not forget about this scene Banana split, not another teen movie

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate said:
"Valentines gift" and "woman who LJBF you" should never be used in the same sentence..

F-
Seriously. The OP has a bad case of oneitis and is acting like a straight up 'nice guy' choad.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon me, but which way is it to the Mature Man's Forum?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I, for one, think its pretty funny, that anyone on this site could possibly think Jophil is being serious about this. Listen to everyone: 'revenge is bad.. blah, blah,blah.' No sense of humor, I swear.

[/URL]
HE GOT IT !

"Getting even " like that is lame ..note that I wrote it to "rookies" who might have been naive enough to consider the plan.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I THOUGHT I remembered your advice on these boards being a little more sound. But it was hard to tell if you were joking!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as you leave just look into her eyes and say,

"You had me at hello".

Status
Not open for further replies.