Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day the movie

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went and saw it with the G/F yesterday and i can say without shadow of a doubt Its quite easily the most AFC garbage movie I Have ever seen in my life bar none. 95% of the movie was litterally cringe worthy. Guys saying they love the girl after like two dates, men being told to forgive women for their faults (which in one case is being cheated on) the only seemingly alpha male turns out to be gay.

also the gender roles had been completely reversed with julia roberts of all people supposedly being the tough single mum whos a soldier in the army. Ontop of all this I only saw the movie to see Jessica alba and shes on screen for all of about 5 minutes.

overall lesson save your money and never watch this movie!

end rant :crazy:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
Went and saw it with the G/F yesterday and i can say without shadow of a doubt Its quite easily the most AFC garbage movie I Have ever seen in my life bar none. 95% of the movie was litterally cringe worthy. Guys saying they love the girl after like two dates, men being told to forgive women for their faults (which in one case is being cheated on) the only seemingly alpha male turns out to be gay.

also the gender roles had been completely reversed with julia roberts of all people supposedly being the tough single mum whos a soldier in the army. Ontop of all this I only saw the movie to see Jessica alba and shes on screen for all of about 5 minutes.

overall lesson save your money and never watch this movie!

end rant :crazy:
Honestly, are you even surprised the movie was like that? The movie is a chick-flick targeting Valentines Day (guy does anything to please the girl)

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I did expect it to be very average, but this was a whole new world of average.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
well at least it was better than "Dear John"

it's a feel good movie, and not really about reality...I actually enjoyed watching it with my sister and our girl cousin (both 16...I'm 23)

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You expected anything better from such a brown-nosing society? People aren't in it for reality. It's obvious when movies like "Avatar" made a **** load of money. TS you should have checked your woman because I know it had to have been her idea to see such a garbage ass film.

rambof07

Reaction score
Valentine's Day fulfills its purpose. It is a sweet film, suitably sweet in the ways of love, with a constant head shot of who's who celebrity actors. It's a very glib, shallow movie, but it keeps you moving around enough that you could actually have a good time.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I watched the movie on HBO out of curiosity. I like watching the occasional chick-flick just to laugh at how retarded they are. Any 12-year-old can write a chick-flick.

Valentines Gay was written by a woman (Katherine Fugate). The same woman who wrote New Years Eve which.. amazingly.. is an even bigger pile of sh!t than Valentines Gay.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it as a James Bond movie for women. It's cheesy, escapist, fantasy stuff...nothing more.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
op is an afc for going to watch that instead of watching the new die hard,gangster squad, or at least the hobbit