use your 48k of college loans to build credit.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 4 years, you can easily be worth 1/2 million $. With that much money, you are retired in any third world country, if you just make 5% per year on 450k, keeping out 50k for expenses and to hold some gold coins.

To maximize your chances of success at this tactic, you would take classes that you can easily pass, even while working full time. Take classes only from the local jr college, (cheapest place) and use Pell grant money to cover tuition and books. As to classes, take only those that are available online, so you need not bother with commuting to and from school.

6k per year of loans, applied properly, easily result in 1/2 mill of credit in less than 4 years. To whit, 50 credit cards, with 10k each limits. They will have a 2k per card cash limit, but you can buy gold coins with the rest of the card's ballance. Be careful where you buy and sell gold, most dealers are ripoff artists. The Coin Shop, in Farmington, NM has always been fair with me. Right now,. and for the foreseeable future, I would not be selling any gold, it's a better investment than real estate or stocks, in the great majority of cases.

Making a real (no inflation, no taxes) 5% per year is a pc of cake, guys. Very safe, if you know where to look and what to do. 10% is a lot more likely, actually. Check out an almanac, most of the 3rd world, 2-3k a year is the average annual income. Here you come with 20k a year or more of investment return money, you can live like a king in such countries! :) Retired at age 22, sounds pretty good, eh?

You can also save that school money, and when you turn 21 and can get a CDL, use the money to buy a used 18wheeler, get a Filipina as your co-driver and clear 80k a year for a couple of years, using the money to buy another 1-3 trucks per year, and in less than 3 years, have 5-7 trucks and Philli male-female teams driving them, each truck clearing you 40k a year.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of your ideas are fully explained, nor finished.

I'd be interested in learning how you can abuse the school loans to earn credit though.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never felt the need to impose on somebody's right of free speech until now...

This is a pickup forum for high school...

You are talking about incomplete financial ideas...

Please take this elsewhere. And that is the polite version, after having read 3 of your posts about exploiting third would countries and women in the hopes of a financial gain...

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I'd be interested in learning how you can abuse the school loans to earn credit though.
Not worth it. Those loans are only supposed to be used for certain things (Food, school materials, payments for apartments or cars and the like) and gold falls outside of those parameters. Its in the contract you sign what its allowed for and if its federal loans its federal fraud which means federal jail time.

Again I only talk about what its like for the US.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea if you dont **** up. Loans will have too much interest to make much money on. I think most dudes would **** it up though.