Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on the matrix/wife cheating locked thread.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack and Jill are going to counseling, and trying to 'work out' their problems. Apparently Jack has been miserable, drinking too much, and not wanting to come home every night. So, apparently this is causing him to not satisfy Jill's needs.

I almost puked typing that. Wife went out to lunch with the chick yesterday, I told her not to let this garbage poison her mind. I mean, sh1t, she's already setting it up to be 'his' fault and all this time he could have been getting a leg up on getting a lawyer, documents, etc., he's getting sucked back in. She's really throwing the 'kids' angle hard and heavy.

Mark my words, this will all happen again. If Jack doesn't deal with this crap now, he won't have a second chance. It's friggin' sick.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't realize the other thread was locked and I'm not sure why it was. Anyway, that was my prediction, that this Jack guy would be wanting the poon again and she would reel him back in.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not talked to either of them. What I meant was, Jack was miserable BEFORE the cheating (Or during, who the fvck really knows when they started). I have no clue how he is now. I actually don't think he's pvssy whipped, I just think he's being made to feel like the whole thing is his fault because of the kids, and not taking care of her "needs". Complete and utter bullsh1t, maybe he is whipped. I know if he takes her back my impression of him will drop significantly, and so will everybody else's who knows him, whether they will consciously admit it or not. H3ll, I bet people make him out to be a 'hero' or a 'real man' verbally, implying that the easy way out is to split, when in reality it's the opposite. That's how twisted up this stuff is.

This whole thing is just a real life example of the matrix composed of people fairly close to me. A rant more or less.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor Jack, his being setup and his drinking away in ignorance. Oh well, the weather is not bright at all.

Anyway back to business. Also note to self " must avoid women like jill at all costs" before it becomes a clear and present danger.