Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Undercover Mics

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how much mics that i could attach onto my collar would cost? I've looked around on google but no luck.

I'm going to start recording my approaches so i'd like a rough estimate on the price of a mic, thanks in advance.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know your state's laws first. What you're describing is a felony in Illinois.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

Twelve states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington (Hawai'i is also in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place).

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly illegal in many areas, especially if the person does not know that their conversation is being recorded.

The only time I did this was when we had to kick a bad roommate out. I told him the conversation was being recorded, but didn't tell him I had two recorders going, when I turned the visible one off after a few minutes.

We didn't know what he would do, but with that at least we had some evidence if he did something stupid.

I deleted the audio shortly afterwards. It wasn't technically illegal because I told him the conversation was recorded, but I'm sure it could be debated in criminal court.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Legal in my state
You are young and poor so no worries. Nobody will think about suing you. It all comes down to money.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
You are young and poor so no worries. Nobody will think about suing you. It all comes down to money.
lol thanks...

And everyone knows only rich, happy, good looking men troll internet forums.