Unable to find a wingman

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I find a wingman online? I have been unable to find one in my local city.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm getting frustrated and loosing my hopes
you might be doing nothing wrong.
Cold approaching strangers is a game of numbers/luck
E.G - It's about approaching the girls who are attracted to you. When you 'open' them girls, it's hard to mess up. Conversation is easy and everything (escalation etc) kind of takes care of itself
And when you open the girls who think you are too old/ugly/short/whatever then nothing will 'work'. (as we see again and again in infields)
Don't stress. And don't give money to PUA's who would very likely get identical results to you in the same body/location!! (e.g all of them lol)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's yet a common problem, especially for aspiring DJ,S

It's really difficult to find someone who is on your level on multiple facets. A better looking / smoother wingman who steals are your women...is not gonna be want you want.

Neither do you want to babysit an incel who wants to talk about how black holes in space works while music is blasting through the speakers.

And lastly, you DEFINITELY don't wanna clone yourself. One of you os all rhis world can handle LOL.

Nah for real. You're young. Join a team sport , be social. Specifically the first paragraph is what you DON'T want. And believe me, most men who are players/ ladies man are as narcissistic as it gets..