uh oh, i lost a hb's number

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this hb this night in a club and got her number, i only wrote it on a paper but then i lost it

i know im gonna see her again tonight, how do i ask for her number again without making myself look like a fool?

and what do i reply when she asks me why didn't i call her?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
i met this hb this night in a club and got her number, i only wrote it on a paper but then i lost it

i know im gonna see her again tonight, how do i ask for her number again without making myself look like a fool?

and what do i reply when she asks me why didn't i call her?
"I misplaced your number. Here, put it into my CELLPHONE/PDA/Something that I dont LOSE!"

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
"I misplaced your number. Here, put it into my CELLPHONE/PDA/Something that I dont LOSE!"
...as often.
lol

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dial every possible number and one of them will be her number!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up a creative story about it and use it to be CF. Than ask for it again, she will give it to you. And everytime she trys to bust on you for losing it (and she will believe me) turn it around on her again with the CF!!

Alright already....Forget about it~! Oh I guess you already did....:whistle:

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
how the hell is loosing her number make you look like a fool? in fact, it might make you look better cause it shows you were not really thinking about the number and misplaced it somewhere and you were busy..

just tell her you lost it and tell that ****ing w hore bag to punch her cummy digits in your faggoty phone

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Girl, I lost your number. Chuck it in my phone and i'll give you that call you've been expecting"

It's kinda funny, rather than foolish. Not a negative issue at all.