traveling again?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys gone out of country at all? Did you have to quarantine ? I want to visit Asia but worried about covid.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chinese virus is generally a mild illness. If you're healthy you have nothing to worry about.

Are you worried about the virus itself or government restrictions?
I'm boosted with two vaccines already so I'm worried about the government more so than the virus.

ApexPredator

Reaction score
I'm boosted with two vaccines already so I'm worried about the government more so than the virus.
Thailand looks pretty good for travel without quarantine at the moment.

I'm thinking about going there myself to train Muay Thai in the mornings, enjoying massages, relaxing by the pool and sightseeing in the afternoons, and socializing at bars in the evenings.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thailand looks pretty good for travel without quarantine at the moment.

I'm thinking about going there myself to train Muay Thai in the mornings, enjoying massages, relaxing by the pool and sightseeing in the afternoons, and socializing at bars in the evenings.

Thats where I want to go as well. Thanks for your input. Yeah I dont want to quarantine.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to iceland recently. They only required a negative test to get into the country and no quarantine. About 10% of the population wasn't wearing masks

If you manage to catch covid while you're there tho... that's a different story. You might be forced to quarantine

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to iceland recently. They only required a negative test to get into the country and no quarantine. About 10% of the population wasn't wearing masks

If you manage to catch covid while you're there tho... that's a different story. You might be forced to quarantine
im boosted so I can bring my vaccine card there.