Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trainer Wont Give Up

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this email from her yesterday. What is the point of this. Its like a train wreck you cant stop watching.

I cut her off on Friday and have not spoken to her since.

I accept she is not interested. But why does she care?

Is it the $$ (I am paying $20/session which is nothing and she easily makes like $70K - she is just organizing my workouts, not actually training me), attention, insecurity, control?

Anyone want to explain?

================
Good Morning!

I was really worried on Friday, because I sent you a text and a e-mail and kept getting the messages bumped back to me. I honestly wasn't sure what was going on. Yes, I was embarrassed, but also flattered, and put on the spot, but you did not offend me. I appreciate your honesty, but at this time I would like to keep things on a professional level. I hope that you respect my need for a professional relationship.

Since we are friends, you have to fill me in a little more about what is going on in your life. You can open to me, its not fair to not tell me what is going on. If you don't feel comfortable telling me I understand, but please know I'm here if you need to talk.

If you want, I can still coordinate your training. Its up to you. No pressure.

No need to re-send the other e-mail, because I basically wanted to say what I said in the beginning of this e-mail. I hope to see you at the gym this week and we'll talk soon.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jajajajaaa. You got that ***** good.

She is craving a response from you. And that **** about "open up to her" that means handing her your balls.

Continue with radio silence and when you see her again say hi like nothing ever happened and as soon she throws the hook to get you to talk about stuff that dont pertain to the gym cut her off quick and non chalantly tell her you wont recount the past.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked your trainer out?

She has to protect her interests. Trainers are strongly advised to maintain a professional client/trainer relationship and avoid any and all situations that could jeopardize their business.

I'm a PT and if I were to make any advances on some of the cute clients, i could end up in really big trouble, if I were to run into the wrong girl. One wrong move and a sexual harassment lawsuit could be my reward.

There are lots of women out there, so I keep my PT business strictly professional. This girl is doing the same.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it about business. If you want her services then be business like. If you want a relationship/sex tell her that you found another trainer. The point is, you lost this round, there is no out with a win here, the best you can do is cut your losses and move on.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it about business. If you want her services then be business like. If you want a relationship/sex tell her that you found another trainer. The point is, you lost this round, there is no out with a win here, the best you can do is cut your losses and move on.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is professional:
tincanman99 said:
I appreciate your honesty, but at this time I would like to keep things on a professional level. I hope that you respect my need for a professional relationship.
This is not:
tincanman99 said:
Since we are friends, you have to fill me in a little more about what is going on in your life. You can open to me, its not fair to not tell me what is going on.
It's actually a blatant contradiction of what she said in the previous paragraph. She's demanding that you "open up to her" about "what's going on in your life"? Who does she think she is, your therapist? Kind of condescending, too, that she assumes something must be wrong with you because you asked her out.

This woman is a head case. Whatever you do, don't book another session with her.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
Anyone want to explain?
You were friend zoned. Your lack of response is taking her control of the situation away. And she is reacting as such. You're like a pet puppy who escaped.

Please just follow my advice from your previous threads and move on. Let's get you talking about other girls and not this trainer that you're obsessing over. Trust me, there's more of a future in other women.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
You were friend zoned. Your lack of response is taking her control of the situation away. And she is reacting as such. You're like a pet puppy who escaped.

Please just follow my advice from your previous threads and move on. Let's get you talking about other girls and not this trainer that you're obsessing over. Trust me, there's more of a future in other women.
I know I was friend zoned. Duh on me. I am done. Thats fine.

Now that you explained it to me that I am the pet puppy I get it.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way next time update your old threads instead of creating a new one. Alot of people here gave u bad advice cuz they dont have the whole story.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must not have a lot going on with other chicks as this is your third thread about the trainer who only see's you as a friend. Honestly, it sounds like she's the one being straight forward with you and you're trying to play dumb games. What, you think she owes you something because she flirted with you? Lots of girl just flirt for fun and you should see it that way too, if you can lead it to something more, great, if not, fine. She owes you nothing and you owe her nothing. There's no reason to be angry or upset, just put it out of your mind and move forward.

My advice is to get out there and meet more women and try to have fun with it instead of making it this serious, frustrating issue.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you even paying her for a workout program anyway?

There is plenty of info in the fitness section on this board and all over the internet for that matter.