Train Journey With HB!

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, this friday I am travelling back home from University.

It Just so happens that a next door neighbour from my halls of residency is going there to see her friends! :O She's probably a 8 in looks and 9 in personality, I don't know her very well at all though. I have cunningly arranged to get the same trains there and back.

What are some fun conversations, games, stories, questions etc. I can do with her that will be fun and help raise attraction in her

Any other tips are appreciated too. Just looking for some ideas... it'll probably be 6 hours together in total, that's if I don't arrange a date in my home town, which I might, depending on how interested I am in her.

5 days to fill me up with ideas!

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I wouldn't really recommend trying to game your neighbor. If I were you I would definitely try to friend her though. If she's hot, then she has hot friends. Think about it you're going to be her neighbor for a whole year. If things go wrong you're stuck with her living next to you. Plus it's gonna be very hard to spin plates when your girl lives next to you. Another problem is you're available to her all the time. If you're not a true DJ, it's gonna be hard to maintain interest.

I know from experience, I gamed my neighbor in my dorm. She LOVED me but things just aren't the same now. When we would go out to parties, I HAD to stay with her, when I didn't and talked/danced with other girls she would get hurt. My game is getting stale, it's not good. I'm pretty sure she was looking for a relationship, I wasn't. The worst thing was I was always available to her even when I didn't want to be. Things are starting to cool down between us and even though I still like her, I LJBF'd her. Plus she gave me some bs story about how she had a thing with a guy from her hometown and he started contacting her recently and blah blah blah... It was obviously a sign of low interest whether or not it was true.

It's hard because I see her all the time. But, I gotta snap out of it and start gaming some other chicks man, I'm a fvckin DJ damit I'm done with that *****. Haha, sorry had to syke myself up there.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying Voice.

Few things, she's not my direct neighbour. We're in blocks of several people, I'm on the lower floor of one, and she's in the upper floor of the one next to us, so it's not that close. I don't see her most days.

Secondly, I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with her.

On the other hand, what's the difference between trying to game someone and befriending them? I would've thought befriending them meant being an AFC...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
Hey guys, this friday I am travelling back home from University.

It Just so happens that a next door neighbour from my halls of residency is going there to see her friends! :O She's probably a 8 in looks and 9 in personality, I don't know her very well at all though. I have cunningly arranged to get the same trains there and back.

What are some fun conversations, games, stories, questions etc. I can do with her that will be fun and help raise attraction in her

Any other tips are appreciated too. Just looking for some ideas... it'll probably be 6 hours together in total, that's if I don't arrange a date in my home town, which I might, depending on how interested I am in her.

5 days to fill me up with ideas!
Quick attraction game, I have no idea what sort of person you are and how much real life legit DHVs you have got going for you, but I usually would let passive attraction take over.

Then it's comfort/rapport, get her to INVEST.

Long train rides are perfect for framing the interaction and developing a reality she can jump into.

Oh, one important thing is that, unless her BT is ridiculously high, or she's a kinky girl, you are not going to bang her on the train. That means if you get her into a sexual state during framing, it's better to kino anchor, and leave it at that.

When logistics permit, activate the anchor to get her back into a sexual state and continue on with seducing her ;)

Good luck.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night a girl sat next to me on the train and I barely spoke to her.

My friend was sitting across from me. We talked as if she wasn't even there (about guy stuff)

I would hate to have to change my behavior just for a damn women. She actually ended up laughing at times during our conversation. I said a couple of things to her. She kept calling all her friends telling them about this dentist that try to kiss her.

She was hot. I suppose I should put an ad up for her on the craigslist missed connections.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm Lust I'm an intellectual guy but most of what you said made no sense to me lol...

"Framing the interaction and developing a reality she can jump into." ???
Kino anchor? What the hell's that?

I got enough things i can EV with, but I just wanted some fun things to talk about / games to play / questions you can ask.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
Erm Lust I'm an intellectual guy but most of what you said made no sense to me lol...

"Framing the interaction and developing a reality she can jump into." ???
Kino anchor? What the hell's that?

I got enough things i can EV with, but I just wanted some fun things to talk about / games to play / questions you can ask.
Yeah I was lazy, I was telling you what to do without explaining it, but I've explained it SO MANY times I get sick of it... ok here we go:

Framing the interaction is like convey what type of interaction you want with her. e.g. sexual.

It's pretty much attraction to remove risk of LJBF.

Creating a reality for her to jump in as in, creating your little world where she wants to be apart of. For instance, I frame myself as a socially aware guy, who just enjoys pleasing women, and is aware of the needs of women along with the social hardships it brings.

Therefore, my little reality, is one where sex is just fun, and there will be no discomfort along with it, it's all about having a good time and not worrying about social pressure, what her friends think, being seen as a slut etc...

So she jumps into this frame, sort of like a sexual sanctuary, and is much more comfortable with getting intimate with you.

Kino Anchor is an NLP term.

Kino is touch, anchoring is taking a woman back to a familiar state of mind with an action/touch/words.

So, for instance, you're at a party, logistics suck balls, there is no way to be alone with her so you can escalate, but she's in a sexual state.

You'll hold her from behind, one arm around the waist, one arm on her neck/ear and whisper something to her, then give her a kiss/bite on the neck.

During the week she wants to catch up, she arrives at your place for a movie/dvd but is in a totally different state of mind. You re-activate the anchor by again holding her from behind, one arm around the waist, one arm on her neck/ear and whisper something to her, the give her another a kiss/bite on the neck. She'll return to the sexual state she was in at the party and you can move on with gaming her.

This is just what I do, perhaps if you are not used to these methods, you should stick to your own. But if you are interested, or if anything is unclear feel free to PM.