Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tough one to crack... need advice

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so forgive me if i don't know the jargon or abbreviations you guys use to describe things as this is my first post on this here forum.

I'll jump right into the story...

Anyways, there's been this really hot girl that I've been getting to know better the past month or so that is in the same service fraternity as me. When i first met her i kinda avoided her because I had heard things about her that weren't so pleasant. People would share with me how she was a HUGE flirt with every guy that comes along the way or how she's just a walking talking piece of emotional baggage.

Well somehow... i ended up hanging out with her anyways and over the course of time, we actually became pretty good friends. I discovered that she was actually a really fun person to be around and then there's always a plus that she wasn't bad to look at :yes: .

Still... I threw off any possibilities of actually getting together with her because she seemed like trouble. Besides... why would a super attractive girl like her who seems to have every single guy chasing her go for a average guy like me?

Time passes by and this past week i drove her home for Thanksgiving (2 hour drive). We have a great conversation in the car and we strike this topic where she was asking me who i THOUGHT i could get with in our fraternity. Naturally i named all the top looking gals and when i was done, she asked me what i thought my chances with her were, to which i simply replied "Zero". When i said that she literally almost flat out tells me that it wasn't zero and she kept hinting at me that I had a good chance. I shrugged it off and was thinking that she was just BS'ing me and that she was probably playing one of her mind games with me now.

Then this past weekend comes and we drive back to school together. By the time we get back in town, it's pretty late so i drop her off and head home. Then at 1 AM she calls me wondering what i was up to. I told her that i was just chillin and watching a movie. She hears this and asks if she could come over to my place to watch it too. So i was like "yeah sure why not".

She shows up at my place in her pj's to watch the movie and 20 min into it she knocks out on my bed. Now I'm thinking to myself what i should do because she's sleeping in MY bed and i obviously can't kick her off of it :whistle: So i jump right in and we end up cuddling the entire night.

The next day we went shopping, followed by a night at the movie theatre. During the movie i was holding her hand and had my arms around her the entire time. She didn't seem to mind at all =P

Well the movie thing was two days ago and I guess I'm stuck now wondering what to do next. She hasn't called and I really didn't expect her to but I'm starting to think that i should do something because she's been exerting all the effort. At the same time though, I'm thinking that I'm probably just another one of those guys she flirts with and tosses away after the fun is over.

Anyways, help me out fellow DJ's! I don't know what to do next... hit her up or stay the f*** away from this girl. I have seriously never encountered a girl that knows the game so well... I can't read this one at all because i mean how are you supposed to tell if a girl is really interested in you if she's a giant flirt?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course, you didn't kiss her or even attempt to, did you?

You forgot to tell us that part where she told you she was cold and wanted to get naked and cuddle under the blankest, didn't you?

If, and a BIG IF, she actually keeps throwing herself at you, without you catching on and knowing what's going on, and you don't make a bod move right away, she will categorize you as a girly man, or just plain gay.

This is so predictable. Even if she's into you, if you finally catch on and make a move on her, she will reject you, to protect her ego that is badly getting bruised each time you reject her the way you've been.

You should post your stories on the "Most Obvious Come Ons" thread, with stories of all the guys who had women throwing themselves at them, yet they were oblivious.

This one is not a tough one to crack. It is so easy that it is slipping away from you, and you don't even know it. Man up, and make a move on her, or you'll be telling us about how one of your friends did, and you feel betrayed, etc. And I mean, make a physical move on her, enough with all this girly talk, and just physically pull her towards you and kiss her and smell her. If she's in your bed, or in your house, escalate.

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ....thanks Gangster, I think what you just gave me was the closest thing i could get to a wake up slap without actually getting slapped in the face.

Sorry if i forgot to mention it in my previous post as i was feeling a bit excessive with the details ... but since you asked, I was kissing her on the neck and body when she was in my bed and i had my hand down her sweat pants feeling on her legs and ass =P On a side note though, I felt like she was a bit uncomfortable when I moved in for her lips so I held back.

But I'm still a bit unclear about what to do at this point. You're telling me to be bold and make moves but i feel like I've already made some. And correct me if I'm misundestanding the whole concept of making moves, but I've always felt that one only needs to make enough moves so that the girl will get the hint that you're interested. With that being said, I'm sure she got the idea when i was kissing her and feeling her up.

Besides... I don't really feel like just being another one of her boy toys. Just like any other man, I don't want to be played or feel like I'm ez to her. And you have to remember, this girl carries a huge reputation of being a flirt so try to understand that i was just being cautious.

Finally, can you explain the concept of "escalating" or hook me up with some threads that explain it? Also, my original question still remains unanswered... how does one tell when a girl who is always flirty with everyone is actually interested in you?