Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Soccer player Kaka's wife divorcing him, cause he's too perfect

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not even one of the Top Soccer players in the history with everything can keep a woman happy after being married, what makes you think, you can?

He could've cheated easily, find younger, has a lot of money, fit, status, respected, admirers, And his wife is divorcing him because "he was too perfect"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaka and Tom Brady both got divorced. We had some Tom Brady threads around the time of his divorce.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not even one of the Top Soccer players in the history with everything can keep a woman happy after being married, what makes you think, you can?

He could've cheated easily, find younger, has a lot of money, fit, status, respected, admirers, And his wife is divorcing him because "he was too perfect"

Hold on a second here with the doom & gloom and let's go beyond appearances. I saw this story doing the rounds on X and looked a bit into it.
They got together when she was 15 and he was 20 ... that's a bit strange to begin with. A 15yrs old girl getting together with a 20yrs old footballer? Hmm...
Secondly, all that religious talk from both of them stinks and shows they're both hypocrites. I mean, even in that article he mentions his faith several times, yet he has a child out of wedlock with his fiancee.
Thirdly, you can't take her words at face value and conclude being a perfect guy is wrong, so therefore let's cheat on and beat up the wife to ensure she doesn't divorce. She was a pastor in church yet she divorced. She's as reliable as a born again virgin.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on a second here with the doom & gloom and let's go beyond appearances. I saw this story doing the rounds on X and looked a bit into it.
They got together when she was 15 and he was 20 ... that's a bit strange to begin with. A 15yrs old girl getting together with a 20yrs old footballer? Hmm...
Secondly, all that religious talk from both of them stinks and shows they're both hypocrites. I mean, even in that article he mentions his faith several times, yet he has a child out of wedlock with his fiancee.
Thirdly, you can't take her words at face value and conclude being a perfect guy is wrong, so therefore let's cheat on and beat up the wife to ensure she doesn't divorce. She was a pastor in church yet she divorced. She's as reliable as a born again virgin.
Don't overanalyze it.
Status, money, fit, 6'1" chad, admirers, pro athlete, winner, champion, you would think a y woman will be happy, but no, "he's too perfect", if she will leave anyways, men might as well just cheat, right @EyeBRollin ?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overanalyze it.
Status, money, fit, 6'1" chad, admirers, pro athlete, winner, champion, you would think a y woman will be happy, but no, "he's too perfect", if she will leave anyways, men might as well just cheat, right @EyeBRollin ?
Might as well be your mentality...The GIGS from the streetz is sometimes stronger than anything a single man can give a woman. .keep it simpe: hang and vibe with her for as long as it's fun. Meanwhile ALWAYS work on your roster , always keep your options open.

On the other hand:

-Kaka does strike me as extremely boring.

- being with the same woman does take away from the necessity to learn game and to learn how to utilize your mouthpiece.

- to allude to the previous point: apparently ANY man at some point in his life will meet "that one" woman who requires him to run game.

Look at my first point. Lets say Kaka is decent in a boring way. His career is over. The attention is gone. What does he do all day? I assume they're spending more time than evrr before. As time keeps going on such a man becomes more "normal" every day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How perfect can any guy who's name can be so easily mispronounced "Caca" be perfect?
Ya, you don't exactly see anyone in English speaking countries calling themselves "Shiit" and going by that one name.

Soccer culture is interesting, let's leave it at that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The divorce rate among former professional footballers (and most other professional sportsmen) is, I believe, very high.

On one hand, their fame and fortune usually goes down and they tend to 'lose frame' as they lose the confidence and respect once accorded to them by all and sundry - many turning to drink and drugs as a way of trying to cope. But they've still usually got a fair amount of dough so the wife can take him for a bundle if/when she files for divorce. So, it all adds up really.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Pretty dumb argument of you ask me.

You have no idea what the relationship was like, or how many times she knows he cheated on her and how many times she cheated on him.

Being married to athletes is not easy as their career and preparing for games always comes before you.

Stop comparing yourself to everyone else and start comparing yourself to you.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty dumb argument of you ask me.

You have no idea what the relationship was like, or how many times she knows he cheated on her and how many times she cheated on him.

Being married to athletes is not easy as their career and preparing for games always comes before you.

Stop comparing yourself to everyone else and start comparing yourself to you.
Yeah, once again this shows women are never happy.

I don't need to compare myself with them, I'm I know I'm above, I don't have any of the headaches of divorce and dealing with kids custody or the mother dating other men who are pretty much influencing kids behavior, and being raised by them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, once again this shows women are never happy.

I don't need to compare myself with them, I'm I know I'm above, I don't have any of the headaches of divorce and dealing with kids custody or the mother dating other men who are pretty much influencing kids behavior, and being raised by them.
People decide to be happy or decide not to. That's why you can have two people in the exact same situation and one is happy and the other miserable.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of eva longorias situation way back when with the ball player!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, if this chick is looking for something imperfect, I can oblige. :)