Top male regrets by askmen.com

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.not playing a team sport this hit home for me could have been an awesome soccer player decent baseball player
2.not staying in touch with buds.
3.not getting in a fight I one some lost some but got major street cred for not backing down.
4.Not getting that hot car
5.getting married young
6.sleeping with all willing parties
7.Being a workaholic.
8.ignoring your health.
9.not spending time with dad.
10.not hitting on that hot girl.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the USA, any fight can become a SHOOTING or stabbing in less than a heartbeat, so better carry your own gun and wear armor, if you are going to follow the above stupid "advice".

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Searched and found no such article as 'top male secrets'.

You didn't quote them either, because your post is full with grammer mistakes and they wouldn't do that in an article. You also didn't post a source, so why are you claiming any of this is by askmen.com?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dedication said:
Searched and found no such article as 'top male secrets'.

You didn't quote them either, because your post is full with grammer mistakes and they wouldn't do that in an article. You also didn't post a source, so why are you claiming any of this is by askmen.com?
Maybe you would be more lucky searching for top male REGRETS as the title of thread you are commenting says.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
you might need to work long and hard for 5-10 years, but if by then you are not at least "semi-retired", you are a fool. Unless, that is, you are among the 1% who work at what they love, making huge money while doing so.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal top regret is not having my vasectomy at age 18, instead of at 50. I'd have scored a lot more ***** and worried a lot less.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not playing a team sport? WTF? Do you know how many coaches in America are gay? How many do things to their players? America hates priests because of the Catholic churches support for Palestine. I have news for you. Coaches, teachers, and band instructors are getting a lot of young male azz in America. I will throw in youth pastors as well. Who the f--- wants to be a pastor to a bunch of teen boys unless you are into them?

Learn Russian. You will have no regrets. You can always wear that letterman jacket in Kyiv/Kiev.
http://cdnimg.anastasiadate.com/img/tours/tourPhotos/Odessa14.05.10/100_3372.jpg
Grandpa has NO regrets.

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
askmen did a survey and this is what they came up with thanks to who dares wins for taken time to read my post and not pass judgement like other people !!!Playing sport provides some good qualities there are way to amny fat people living in the usa.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My largest regret would be keeping the toxic people in my life for longer than I should have. I've cut ties with some "friends" a few years ago when I should have done it sooner. No matter how many parties you go to, the numbers in your phone, or the friends on facebook, the people the add value to your life can usually be counted on two hands at most.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, at the VERY most. Few are lucky enough to have more than 1-2 people who are waf.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
This is true for just about anybody who has significantly impacted society--past present and future.
Why do you have to significantly impact society? Significantly impacting the lives of my close friends and family is vastly more important for me now days and that requires < work than what a lot of firms will want you to work. My best times in life = balance. Pushing something hard for a while to master it is great, but as soon as your done, you need to get back to that balanced state. Work smart and efficient, long hours don't necissarily mean getting ahead, far from it.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
My largest regret would be keeping the toxic people in my life for longer than I should have. I've cut ties with some "friends" a few years ago when I should have done it sooner. No matter how many parties you go to, the numbers in your phone, or the friends on facebook, the people the add value to your life can usually be counted on two hands at most.
Yep, I don't waste any time on facebook. Those who I put time into, I talk to regularly, I don't need to social network with them via the internet. Everyone else I've known, I couldn't care less about talking to again.

entreperformer

Reaction score
I can certainly imagine, number 10 would be the most common! Haha

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
elite7 said:
1.not playing a team sport this hit home for me could have been an awesome soccer player decent baseball player
+1 to this. I played soccer for years growing up and probably could have gone to college on a scholarship if I hadn't given it up. But all the positive male influence disappeared from my life around puberty age and I got steadily brainwashed into being ashamed of being male, ashamed of being competitive, and ashamed of being successful.

elite7 said:
8.ignoring your health.
I'm paying for this one now.