Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 5 TV Intro songs

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends is a horse poop TV show. I agree with Andrew Tate's take on the show. That said, the theme song was memorable.
The Friends theme song was very 90s in its melody and composition. It gets on my nerves for some reason. But I can't deny it's an earworm.

I just googled the Rembrandts (who sang it) and didn't realize they sang this one -

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Friends theme song was very 90s in its melody and composition. It gets on my nerves for some reason. But I can't deny it's an earworm.
This is middle of the road music for a middle of the road show.
The reason it gets on your levers is probably because you have taste, unlike the masses who buy this shyte.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is middle of the road music for a middle of the road show.
The reason it gets on your levers is probably because you have taste, unlike the masses who buy this shyte.
No doubt. I'm not a 'natural' musician who can identify notes straight away. So for some reason the Friends theme always sounded like it had minor notes that gave it that droll 90s melodic sound (like a cheery happy version of a grunge song). But I looked up the chords and it's pretty straightforward and major with a couple of minors thrown in. So I guess it's just the progression plus that guy's voice, which sounds strained, and the guitar hook.

The Cheers theme isn't much different chord wise but it sounds much more classic and likeable to me. I think that singer had a softer voice and the arrangement was more palatable.

I know I'm doing a deep dive here but I've always been interested in how a jingle or hit song can be written.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I thought Netflix´s Daredevil Intro was great. I never skipped it

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My #1 Favorite of all time was the Dukes. My appreciation for freedom, fast cars, and good looking women started with this show at 5 years old.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A movie but still:

There was a club in Germany that opened the dance floor with this track, I had the place on lockdown...

Yeah I'm old.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I like? The theme song for the animated version of the TV show "ALF". If you didn't know what show it was for, you wouldn't be able to tell what decade it's from.

Also, the theme for Newton's Apple, but that's because it's a Kraftwerk song.

Oh yeah, and the Littlest Hobo theme. Legendary Canadian 5hit right here:

Last edited:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The BBC's Formula 1 coverage....
The outro from Fleetwood Mac's 'The Chain'

or

One from my youth
70s current affairs TV show 'Weekend World'
A section from Mountain's 'Nantucket Sleighride'

Last edited: