Too much ****y/funny?

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
So as ive been gaming these last couple of girls ive came across a problem. It seems that ive been over doing c/f and i come of as a total douche bag. So how do i tone down on c/f and show more interest? Not showing enough interest is killing me. So how to i find a balance between the 2 and not come off as a dbag while using c/f?

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't already use kino, then start it. Kino is a non-verbal way to show interest. Kino is a "spice" as well (and a strong one at that), so don't over do it either.

Also, when you talk to them, make the convo about them 70-80 % of the time and only 20-30% about you. You can ask stuff like "how are you today?" if you feel like it fits into your personality to ask something like that.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Be authentic
Ditto.

I use kino simply because it's fun and it works. It became a part of my personality.

C+F isn't part of Nino's personality, so he doesn't use it. And he doesn't need it.

You won't over do C+F if you be authentic about it. If it isn't part of your personality, you might consider dropping it.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah im still trying to figure out what works best for me. I definitally need to work on my kino. When ever i use it it comes out awkward. Probably just need to be more confident.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose kino isn't a part of your personality then.
Jokes.

You guys must remember that your personality is always changing on some level. Just cause you can't play football doesn't mean you can't learn it.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be authentic. If it's not enough, improve till it is and then strive for more (evolve), but forget about perfection.

Top Bottom