Too much game in bars lol

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys. I've started going to bars a little more frequently lately since I've gotten out of my LTR.

The guys I usually go with are pretty good with the ladies, as am I. We know how to work the women in a bar.

Now, here's the problem: We'll go into a bar, talk to most of the women in there. By the end of the night, we usually have 3 or 4 girls each that we're trying to game simultaneously.

The problem is, I think we're gaming them *too* well, because they start getting really jealous of eachother. They get catty on the dance floor, giving eachother bad looks, saying **** etc.

I know that this is awesome for social proof purposes. IE: women seeing that other women want us.

BUT, we never really want to stick to ONE girl each the whole night. Because, well, we're not really sure which girls we want lol.

So, sometimes one of the girls I'll be gaming will get too jealous and refuse to talk after seeing me grind with another chick.

It's as if they think I'm their property at the bar, and get really offended when they see me talking to/dancing with another girl.

Question is: Is it better to try to pick the best girl of out the few you're gaming, and forget about the others? Or keep gaming like 3 or 4 girls and take the chance that some of them or all of them might get too jealous and refuse to talk to you by the end of the night?

It's great being out at the bars again, but this problem is causing a bit of confusion :down:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do the bone test

which ever one gives you the hardes boner, wins you for the rest of the night:D

SMOAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
What happens when you get into a LTR with one of them
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Relax Italostud->everythings going great, if it becomes too much of a hassle just try not pouring your game on quite so thickly and so quickly ;) But me personally I would exploit the situation not fear it :cool:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about LTRing any of them or anything like that. And I'm not really sweating this thing too much, because it's not really the *worst* problem to have. But, any advice from other guys who are successful at the bars with regards to controlling your harem of hors? Lol

SMOAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to keep it kinda ;) controlled is to pull girls aside separately and whisper sh** in their ear in front of the others. Quality time for all-> but then again I usually work alone-> but keep it pimpin Italostud :D

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I'm not worried about LTRing any of them or anything like that. And I'm not really sweating this thing too much, because it's not really the *worst* problem to have. But, any advice from other guys who are successful at the bars with regards to controlling your harem of hors? Lol
Decide which one you want and isolate. There is no need to play 4 girls on eachother for an entire night. I doubt this is getting you layed? They are probably so focused on battling the other girls they're missing the point - YOU.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This is the true essence of a DJ, getting other women to fight over your sexual services. No "Lets just be friends" Bullcrap here, just different acts of the Kama Sutra they want to try on you!

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows about you enquire as to the likelyhood of a threesome? Surely the tension would be alleviated if the women were looking at each other as potential partners, instead of competition?

What i mean is, when gaming these ladies at the bar, find out if they are willing to swing both ways. If they are'nt, move on to the next one. Then when you're on the dancefloor, you'll be surrounded by bisexual women (you might be surprised at just how many women are into that kind of thing).

Its definitely worth a shot :D

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This will work, whatever gets them back at SOMEONE's place at 2:30 am with some booze and whatnot, some music, and dancing, and then some "intimate time"

Anything beats the hell out of "I have to get up early tomarrow"

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheer numbers dictates you'll be left with at least one by the end of the night, right?

Right.:D

I'd say just keep on what you're doing - I don't see anything wrong in letting the women know that they need to work hard to get to you.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the clubs in my new city, you almost HAVE to game multiple chicks in a night because the competition factor is FIERCE!!