Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too little effort on my part?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I am struggling with: I am at a party with let's say 100 people. I see a girl I am interested in,I go open. We have a really good,interesting interaction,sometimes I overdo with being too funny or ****y...and it almost blows her away. She seems hooked. I escalated kino and calibrate her reaction. All good thus far.
Then, I usually don't get in return as much entertainment I put in, I feel like I am one of those desperate chodes that will talk to a girl just because she is a girl. I lose some interested and back off a little in a conversation,expecting her to pick up her part. At this point usually,some other guys walks in into my set and starts gaming her. She immediately switches her attention to the new guy. I am left with my balls.:eek:

Sometimes there are multiple guys trying to get in while I am talking to her.I let them sometimes just to see if she would actually continue talking to me,thus showing some interest,and of course that would blow out the other guy badly.

So tonight I talked to a girl who was maybe HB8..and every chode in that party tried to talk to her. I felt sick for men kind,how can we be so desperate? They would follow her until she pretty much told them some excuse like she has to go get a drink and then turn around.Sometimes it was 2-3 guys at the time trying to get her attention..it was pathetic,she was like a celebrity. There was of course a sh1tty ratio of guys to girls...

I didn't feel like chasing her. I felt that I introduced myself,she had fun talking to me and if she wanted anything with me she would find me and continue our conversation. I need some IOI like that to be able to continue pick up. I went around the room and approached few more girls..but nothing stuck really,just some friendly interactions.

The moral of this story, I am sure she went home with some guy who was stocking her all night and I went home alone. I also think I could have layed this chick.Ultimatly I think I have more value than any woman.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is ****ed up that the same thing happens to me. u come to that point where u did great and then...u get nothing.
while another guy would get it all in one night... what's the secret behind this???

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See,the guys who stuck to that girl like a glue ( two of them actually) were trying to amog each other and sh1t..lol..And I see this at every party,girls are like celebrities...every one wants to talk to them.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were the best man for her that night, she would've gone home with you. You don't want to be the guy that stalks her all night. You want to be the guy that instantly grabs her attention and pulls her away from the crowd (not literally, of course).

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# close and move on.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
# close and move on.
yep..seems like the only thing that makes sense. Then start texting after the party that same night and see where it goes. I've done that before....worked pretty well. Why did I forget about that...:nervous: