Tom Brady's situation is concrete proof that dating for men is always a L

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannot believe how far from reality most posters are going with this and bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with anything regarding the issues.
Most posters are keyboard jockies with limited experience or have a idealized view of women and relationships which just isn't realistic. People have to remember Giselle Bunchen met Tom when Tom left Bridget Moynahan

stranded for her while she was prego!!!
I'm honestly shocked Giselle and Tom lasted that long

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, where do I even start with this. For one, Tom Brady is by far one of my favorite athletes on the planet and what he has done in the NFL will never be rivaled by anyone else that comes along. Tom is by far the GOAT football player and even his situation with his wife is not that bad because apparently, she makes more money than he does!

However, as much as I love the work he has done on the field, I do think that Brady always gave off that simpish nice guy image. People don't realize it but he was a late bloomer. Even though he played football at Michigan, he was taken in the 6th round of the NFL draft and didn't grow into his looks until after winning a couple of Superbowls. Of course a guy like that happily wives up a supermodel. Even on the field and overall, he gave off too much of a clean guy sort of image. I think it had to do with the classy organization that the Patriots tried to make themselves out to be (despite Spy Gate and Deflate Gate lol).

I'll contrast him to someone like Cristiano Ronaldo who was also an ugly duckling before peaking at United but had his fair share of fun before getting married with a kid. The other one is obviously one of the game GOATs himself, Leonardo DiCaprio.

I get into it all the time with dudes on here who say "just work on yourself and it will come, no need to game". That is BS and some celebs are a testament to that. Just because you have money and status does not mean you will slay that much.

It is why, despite how much guys hate him, what Dan Bilzerian has done has been amazing.
Good point but if tom isnt alpha I dont know who is.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The roast of Tom Brady on Netflix was a real eye opener, these celebrities worship this man and themselves like he's some kind of deity or something, the roast was cringe as hell

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The roast of Tom Brady on Netflix was a real eye opener, these celebrities worship this man and themselves like he's some kind of deity or something, the roast was cringe as hell
Guys that dominate the red pill consensus hate guys like Brady. Brady is indisputably the best there ever was at his position, he is a gazillionaire and is a commander of men and has a soft touch. Dudes can’t wrap their head around it because they are not remotely at that level

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that dominate the red pill consensus hate guys like Brady. Brady is indisputably the best there ever was at his position, he is a gazillionaire and is a commander of men and has a soft touch. Dudes can’t wrap their head around it because they are not remotely at that level
Ah yes, your going to tell us about Brady's level from the comfort of some backwater forum and then posture you are somewhat on Brady's level to attain this understanding everybody else doesn't have.

I didn't hate on Brady by the way, I was hating on his roast and rightfully so, it's cringe celebrity worship

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, your going to tell us about Brady's level from the comfort of some backwater forum and then posture you are somewhat on Brady's level to attain this understanding everybody else doesn't have.

I didn't hate on Brady by the way, I was hating on his roast and rightfully so, it's cringe celebrity worship
This clearly hit a nerve that I didn’t intend to hit. By all means if you want to point to 50 year aged married men on YouTube that beg viewers for algorithm clicks as examples of masculine achievement over Tom Brady please don’t ever get the impression I intended to dissuade you. Also if I ever get to the level of posts on this ‘backwater forum’ that you have achieved, promise to take me to Peter Lugers?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.99999999999% of men will never be able to about to what Tom Brady has accomplished and he can't even tame toxic femininity. This is guy is 6ft 4, a millionaire, Chad looking, white guy, a household name, Top NFL QB, and he still took a big L. Guys don't feel down when a girl starts bull shvtting because it's inevitable at this point.
I am by no means a top tier guy and I am not that negative in my outlook. If I sense that she is losing respect for me then I dump her. It's about taking charge of your life and living to your standards.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesnt refer to himself as alpha.I dont consider myself one either but if he is not who is?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain it to you.

Beta and alpa really do exist. But its jargon, used to catogorize and yet simplify things. If you know you know, just like there's the nage waza in judo. If you dont know you won't care.

There's the beta man. The man who tries to please everyone and never feels good enough. He also never takes risks or action. Sometimes such a man is lucky, and he eases through life. Always dependent upon other people's initiatives. But God forbid he ever takes a dive in life! If he does fall back, he'll end up as a bumb. The modern beta might even take the incel route completely voluntary.

Then we have the alpha. The alpha takes charge and always demands the best from himself and other. He is unapologetic about who he is, thus he naturally tends to dominate especially beta men. The beta both fear and hate him. The beta somehow senses that the women he wants, actually wants the Alpha. The alpha takes risks, falls hard, gets back up and tries again until he's successful. The alpha knows that people don't wanna name him as such, but that doesn't matter because he doesn't need validation from other people.

Evert DJ should strive to be a monster alpha. Makes life so much easier..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You are a sigma male with alpha tendencies .

Dont play dumb now.
I was told I was a sigma. And when I said, "Is that the type that doesn't believe in Greek Alphabet types?" they confirmed it. :rofl: