Tom and Gisele Hire Divorce Lawyers

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh.

We all predicted this.

I just bet some blue pill friends Tom will end up better off long term than she will. He’s in his financial peak and has a lucrative broadcasting career awaiting after he retires. Hopefully she doesn’t go the routes of Kim Kardashian or McKenzie Besos.

I may be in the minority but I believe divorcing a wealthy successful man like Brady is just stupid. She’s more replaceable than he is. Also, fvck her for allegedly asking him to give up football. Tom will be just fine.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You beat me to the bunch on posting this. :(

It's time for Tom to trade up to a younger model (literally). :cool:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady is more handsome now in his 40s than he was in his 30s and 20s. He could easily get himself a hottie 20-something.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From another thread, @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 had an excellent observation.

Maybe we were just not meant to be monogamous long term.
I've believed that the shelf life of goodness in most romantic relationship is about 5 years. Getting 5 good years out of a relationship is an achievement. It doesn't matter how long a relationship lasts, the good years matter. I could name some couples from my personal life that were together somewhere between 7-14 years at the time the relationship ended and often times in those types of relationships, there was a slow decline from good to mediocre to subpar to intolerable.

Tom and Gisele have been together 15.5 years. That's well beyond my 5 years shelf life belief.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol someone's getting a hex placed on them this season. Now that Tampa's out, who's coming out of the NFC? Niners defense looking stout so far this year.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I mean if you can't be satisfied with Tom Brady as a husband, who the heck could possibly be good enough?
It’s not about her loving him. She finally realized that he loves the game and fame more than her. She was only his cheerleader and she outgrew that role.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about her loving him. She finally realized that he loves the game and fame more than her. She was only his cheerleader and outgrew that role.
That’s how it’s supposed to be. Men serve god and their purpose. The wifes role is help meet. She is not the star of the show. Somewhere along the way the West got this all fvcked up.

Gisele is for the streets. A good wife does not force her husband off his purpose.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That’s how it’s supposed to be. Men serve god and their purpose. The wifes role is help meet. She is not the star of the show. Somewhere along the way the West got this all fvcked up.

Gisele is for the streets. A good wife does not force her husband off his purpose.
When the time comes that a married couple want different things from their relationship and neither one or both don’t want to change, then a real change is needed.…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the time comes that a married couple want different things from their relationship and neither one wants to change, then a change is needed.
No. The problem with Western marriages is that women leave their husbands. The woman files 80% of the time. Marriage is not just some throw away relationship because the wife “feels differently.”

Gisele married an obsessive, GOAT (greatest of all time) NFL quarterback. He is the ultimate leader of men, and has been for nearly three decades. She is a fool to think it is her right to dictate when he stops playing.

Shame that this is now old school thinking:

Is he unemployed?
Is he physically abusive?
Does he have substance abuse issues?
Are hves running through the house?

If the answer to these is no, she needs to go figure out how to work things out with her husband.

Instead, she is choosing the streets where she belongs.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No. The problem with Western marriages is that women leave their husbands. The woman files 80% of the time. Marriage is not just some throw away relationship because the wife “feels differently.”

Gisele married an obsessive, GOAT (greatest of all time) NFL quarterback. He is the ultimate leader of men, and has been for nearly three decades. She is a fool to think it is her right to dictate when he stops playing.

Shame that this is now old school thinking:

Is he unemployed?
Is he physically abusive?
Does he have substance abuse issues?
Are hves running through the house?

If the answer to these is no, she needs to go figure out how to work things out with her husband.

Instead, she is choosing the streets where she belongs.
I’m sure Tom would agree with you. She asked him to leave the nfl after 22 years and he didn’t. He’s about to lose a life game now that’s more important than any football game or season …
It’s always about priorities

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure Tom would agree with you. She asked him to leave the nfl after 22 years and he didn’t. He’s about to lose a life game now that’s more important than any football game or season …
It’s always about priorities
I am sure he would. Her request is one of a selfish bvtch. It is out of line. She married an NFL great. Her role as his wife is to support that. Family vs. Football is a false choice that she created.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a practicing witch, too.
I guess she couldn’t cast a strong enough spell on him.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Who’s priorities?

Why is it assumed that her priorities take precedence over his priorities?

Wife’s role is to support husband, not control and extortion.
Her priority is family oriented, his priority is football.
Marriage is not a one sided affair, it’s a partnership, and they are Not meeting each others needs…
It’s called irreconcilable differences if they can’t meet halfway …

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her priority is family oriented, his priority is football.
No, that is a false choice. You are regurgitating her framing.

The facts are, she willingly married an NFL superstar. She supported him through 12 NFL seasons. This season she is deciding to opt out.

Marriage is not a one sided affair, it’s a partnership, and they are Not meeting each others needs…
It’s called irreconcilable differences if they can’t meet halfway …
I agree. She chose to partner with an NFL superstar. All that entails. She doesn’t get an excuse to walk out now just because she is sick of it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Still not grounds or excuse for her failure as a wife though.
We only have a few facts and don’t really know what’s going on between them, but without a trial, she’s proclaimed at fault and guilty …