Today's FR: It really is that easy !

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm at the mall earlier returning some dress pants. I see this HB8 looking at some tank tops or something in the women's department.

So I make sure my balls are still there........ Check !

So i approach:

me: Hey, i just wanted you to know that you're the most beautiful woman I've seen today and I just had to meet you.

her: Why thank you, thats the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time. Whats your name ?

me: John, whats yours ?

her: mine's HB8.

her: yada yada yada

me: yada yada yada. Fluff talk, nothing fancy, regular conversation. No ****y & funny, no jokes, just me being me and not needing to throw massive game down.

me: We should hang out sometime. Give me your number so we could set up a date sometime soon.

her: sure, my number's 603-413-2340

Its that easy guys. Granted she may flake, but for all of you that grab the balls and approach someone when their guard is down and there's no competition in site, the better chance u have to get laid.

REmember, for every rejection you get, you're closer and closer to getting laid.

PS: Call that number. Its the 'rejection hotline'. Its funny as hell.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
So I make sure my balls are still there........ Check !
Haha best part...ya, a girlfriend of mine showed me that number its too funny. Any change you could post a picture of yourself to see if its possible for a guy like me?

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
going up to a girl and saying she is pretty, not my style, not at all. By doing that I basically give up the power to her, and I think that unless a guy is good looking, they won't really continue the conversation. So i wanted to see if you were good looking or not, if not (if you are average) then I may as well give it a shot

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, i gotta say this is one of the best FR ive read. So straightforward and simple. Awesome! Really most take some balls being so direct like that.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliments are good attention getters and nobody, especially women, ever get tired of a sincere compliment.

I've used a well dropped compliment to get a HB's attention away from another guy trying to hit on her.

Good work man, balls are half the game and the approach is the other half. Anything else is just a tool to get the job done.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that aren't at the bar have their guards down. Theyl also like genuine compliments. If you really mean it, and show her that u really mean it, then it will work. Women are human beings guys, they like compliments. Its not everyday that a guy like me will go up to them and say this. THIS PUTS YOU AHEAD OF ALL THE OTHER GUYS. YOU ARE DIFFERENT.

Notice I don't say "hot", i dont say 'cute', i dont say 'pretty'. "Beautiful" is like an exotic word. Guys don't say, you're beautiful. Its somewhat of a romantic word i suppose.

By telling her this, its not about who's getting or giving away power. Don't look at this like a game. Look at it like a human being. Somebody goes up to you out of the blue, and say "you know, I think you're really beautiful, I just had to meet you".

The woman immediately thinks, "wow, when this guy wants something, he takes it" (confidence).

Will she look at you, say "thanks"......smile......turn her head and walk away ? Maybe.

But who cares ?

You're the guy that just did what most guys can't do.

And ya know what ? THat means you're closer to getting what most AFC's can't get, and thats a$$.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want man. I'm not saying mine is the only style. But it works for me, so thats all i care about.

Reaction score
Don't knock it until you try it, guys.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I just tried to call that number "603-413-2340" and take her away from you.

JK

syed

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

and to all the naysayers who say that dropping a compliment "gives the power away"...if you don't ever approach, there IS no power to give away. And it's not like he's raining in compliment after compliment...this just got his foot in the door. He showed he can handle a nice conversation, so she gave him her #. Nice work.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was good but highly doubt anything will come of it. There wasn't enough rapport built. Women live in the 'moment' much more often then men. When she's away from you may feel quite different from the time she gave you her number.

It's better than nothing but you're setting yourself up for increased failure. Not a bad thing, as risks are part of the game.