Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the people who took time to put the DJ Bible together..

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much.

I'm only 1/3 of the way done with it and I know so much...I learned more about women in a week of reading that guide than I have getting advice and tips for the past 8 years since I turned 13.

I actually know why girls have left me in the past, I fully understand it(and I feel like a little b*tch!). But its ok...I know now on the do's and donts and so on..

And to the people who post in here once in a while that they have read the DJ bible all the way and STILL cant get girls(I see that from time to time)....you guys must not be putting any effort into it OR not applying anything it said. That guide transforms you into Hitch...that's all I can compare it to.

I'm not saying I will get every girl in the world now, not by any means but DAMN do I know so much about how a girls mind works and what to do and not to do....and I'm only 1/3 of the way done with it...and have yet to start the new one.

Ok...vent done lol

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dj bible is a great start but its too old to consider changes in culture and technology after a decade.

There is no mention of social networks and how they screw up lot of guys which would have done pretty well before them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Strelok said:
The dj bible is a great start but its too old to consider changes in culture and technology after a decade.

There is no mention of social networks and how they screw up lot of guys which would have done pretty well before them.
social networks are where white knights play. cant stand them.