Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of being lonely...what even

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Same sh1t with online stuff/facebook...they will be all into me, keen on me and then after they meet me i never hear from them again even when they promised "theyd like me no matter what" i dont know what it is.
It sounds like you're putting up misleading pictures of yourself.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Why are you so surprised I ask, and how can you possibly not see how this applies?

Many women have become trained by the media to be overly-selective, perceiving everyone they come across as "not good enough". Then they wonder why they "can't find a good man". This is actually very common, hence my question.
This is the common trademark amongst lesbian/bi women especially. they have this mindset with every other bi/gay girl they come across. i never seem to be "good enough" for them and why i fail with girls all the time, because of their pathetic mindset. whats this world coming to?

BelleSing94

Banned
Reaction score
Zion said:
I'm into girls. Wanna hookup with me ,Belle ?

Anyway ,I forgot to mention this in my last post so I'm just go ahead and again state what I have many times before.

Judging by some of these replies,some of you guys are hopeless. You simply hate women. There is just no hope for you.At the same time , ironically enough , you still put women on a pedestal. So if her social life isn't all that , she's either fat or ugly ? Cuz if not , she'd be a goddess,right ?
I know quite a number of girls that are gorgeous. 8+ , and yet have close to 0 friends. They're exactly as clueless as the average chump and probably even more insecure.

Even more so , you feel threatened by the "White Knight" so you immediately try to bash & lower his value. You guys have obviously learned a lot on SS. Strong DJ-ing .While this is the internet , and this is just a forum , I'm pretty much willing to bet that you're not different in real life.

What would even be the point of white knighting over a forum ? Do you honestly think he's expecting to get laid off it ? seriously ... just wtf ? He's trying to be helpful , while you are being nothing else but utter useless.

Finally , this forum isn't a man cave. And yes,while the outline is 'teaching men to become better with women' , the core lessons are universal and apply to both genders that wish to enhance their life.
See, I knew there were still some nice guys on this board who don't buy into all of this crap!

P.S. pm me? ;)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
See, I knew there were still some nice guys on this board who don't buy into all of this crap!

P.S. pm me? ;)

Bellesexual you little tart. This is So Suave NOT So Slvt.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:

P.S. pm me? ;)

Hahaha nice guy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
C word is a WK. Sometimes the truth hurts and theres no good way to say it. If you're fat start running and eating less. Problem solved.
Exactly. You don't need to buy an expensive gym membership to exercise. Lot's of stuff you can do at home or outside. And the OP did admit that her only passions in life, other than romance/sex is food. There's the problem right there.

To the OP: there are few things in life less pleasant than a woman who doesn't take care of herself. You may think it's "superficial", but it's the truth. If you don't respect your body, you don't respect yourself. And if you don't respect yourself, you can't expect other people to respect you.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People that are ugly and fat will never know they are/accept it.

Maybe you don't think you are ugly, but others do think so. If you have little to no friends, you must have a serious lack of social ability. If you weren't ugly, we all know that guys would be showing some sort of interest.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Lose weight. Get a haircut. Groom yourself. Take very, very good care of your appearance. Some desperate guy, who can't get better, somewhere out there is definitely waiting for you. Hope is the last thing to be lost.

If you aren't fat or ugly, you must be one of those fvcked up people on Intervention.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think guys realize that it's equally difficult for decent girls to excell. Everyone wants hot, fake, wild, exciting, flashy, slutty, with a certain element of bad. That's why, in those areas, damn near everyone just joins the club. They all end up being fake, loud, shallow, stupid, slutty, etc. You're actually rediculed and bullied for being different; no one cares about important qualities (since they have none). It's all about getting drunk and laid and being cool. Most of those people are dysfunctional, and the society is ****. Many of them you can tell are putting on an act.

I lived in this **** for 20 years (being a kid doesn't count)... It doesn't matter if you're extremely good looking... I was (according to women), and so were some "hot" girls I dated... It's corruptive; the people suck; decent folk get ruined; almost everyone turns bad. It's the only way to be accepted and survive in that society. People aren't interested in different, or normal, or good. They can't comprehend anything beyond "laid", "hot", "drunk", etc. They're quite rude, vocal, and opinionated, as well. Always judging and competing by superficial standards.

Oh well, **** them. They can destroy themselves. NC, baby!

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
society is ****ed, girls are superficial and guys who say they are "confident", are not they think getting laid and having friends and being better then a other people makes them this, but that is not confidence. i used to work with alot of old people and i would talk to them for long periods of time. Im handsome, fit, very articulate and nice. all the old people thought i had girls climbing on me everyday, complete ooposite. (shows you how the times have changed) girls say im good looking but when they find out im a down to earth kind of guy focused on my career and not superficial stuff its like they are repulsed in me. i dont have any friends, and any girl that wants to spend time with me is only becaus of my car. im lonely all the time and go to school hang out with family and work. they all say im going to find a good girl but i doubt it more and more everyday.

i guess jus hang in there and one day our time will come.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smok1nAce said:
society is ****ed, girls are superficial and guys who say they are "confident", are not they think getting laid and having friends and being better then a other people makes them this, but that is not confidence. i used to work with alot of old people and i would talk to them for long periods of time. Im handsome, fit, very articulate and nice. all the old people thought i had girls climbing on me everyday, complete ooposite. (shows you how the times have changed) girls say im good looking but when they find out im a down to earth kind of guy focused on my career and not superficial stuff its like they are repulsed in me. i dont have any friends, and any girl that wants to spend time with me is only becaus of my car. im lonely all the time and go to school hang out with family and work. they all say im going to find a good girl but i doubt it more and more everyday.

i guess jus hang in there and one day our time will come.
This sounds exactly like me but in a female version! its not that im ugly, i am attractive and i know this because i always get complimented but once girls see that im a mature, decent girl whose nice and not into the whole drunk/loud/ons scene they get repulsed or put off and they probably think im boring or weird...

i get guys hit on me all the time maybe not the 10s or 9s because their too busy with their superficial bimbos but the guys that i try to make friends with always seem to want more from me then friends and vanish when i dont give it to them mainly because i dont like them in that way or i just want friendship....i cant win.

backcracker

Banned
Reaction score
DjGIRL,

ok now that you got some HELP...gtfo and go do something about your lonely life. you got enough online attention seeking from this forum already.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You honestly sound very similar to younger me. I just turned 25 last week, and I had the best birthday I'd ever had. I had a lot of wonderful people show up just to make my day special. But for the past few years, I didn't have that.

I was bullied, I was in an unhealthy relationship, and I didn't have friends because he tried to isolate me from others.

There was some good advice in this thread, the west coast swing scene. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend getting involved with a dancing scene. I'll give you a couple of reasons why.

1. People will approach you and ask you to dance. If you wear a funny t-shirt or something cute, it gets you noticed in a positive way. Slutty things that you can't dance in are generally looked down upon.
2. The people who are involved in that type of scene generally aren't the type to go clubbing or hit the bars. They may do that on occasion but it's not the norm.
3. It gives a great context for non-sexual human interaction. You get a high five or a hug after each dance. You get to meet a lot of really cool people.
4. There are often "exchanges" where you get to travel, crash at someone's place, and you get to meet people all over your state.
5. Great way to exercise. Seriously.

Do not worry about what guys want or what they are looking for. Know what you want in a guy, and be yourself.

Oh, and I highly advise learning how to cook. Not for men, but for yourself. Learn how to make all sorts of things, invite people over for potluck dinners, get to know people, take an interest. Also, learning to cook a tasty, healthy meal is a great way to boost your self esteem and self worth in my opinion. It's a worthwhile hobby.

So that's my advice. Learn how to cook for yourself, invite people over for small dinner parties, and get involved with a social activity.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
i get guys hit on me all the time maybe not the 10s or 9s because their too busy with their superficial bimbos but the guys that i try to make friends with always seem to want more from me then friends and vanish when i dont give it to them mainly because i dont like them in that way or i just want friendship....i cant win.
Ahhh...the plot thickens. So what we've got here is a lesbian who tries to use men for attention/validation without providing sex in return. And when men lose interest, she claims that they are "superficial". Quite a different picture from how she tried to portray the situation in her earlier posts. Why am I not surprised..

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Ahhh...the plot thickens. So what we've got here is a lesbian who tries to use men for attention/validation without providing sex in return. And when men lose interest, she claims that they are "superficial". Quite a different picture from how she tried to portray the situation in her earlier posts. Why am I not surprised..
I'm actually confused as to what she is: lesbian or bi? Is she interested in dating men at all?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 25 this week and dont even have any friends to celebrate my bday with or friends in general just to go out with every week. Its been this way since i left high school. For some reason all my life i have struggled to make friends, ive always been a loner. And now because of this i have lost all my social skills and have social anxiety.
I have the general same "problem" with having friends in my life. It has taken me a long time to realize that I actually DO function well being alone much of the time, and I've begun to actually embrace it. I have friends that I hang out with on occasion, but it really is just occasionally. I usually make "temporary friends" when I go out to the bars and have them to socialize with.

According to society, being social is being popular, and being popular is everyone's goal in life. We buy into it because it's all portrayed in the media.

Well, fvck society and the media. I function well on my own. I don't need to surround myself with people to validate me. I validate myself with my accomplishments, my hobbies, my goals, and everything I've worked for in my life. Friends and women come and go, but I live with myself every day, so I might as well enjoy my own company.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Des... You don't need to be "popular" to be well-liked by women, either. Being social, confident, and having good conversational skills is far more important. People just get in the way, and most women prefer 1 on 1 time. Having good looks also helps.

I ALWAYS fared better when I was solo. Friends just compete with you, try to make you look bad, hope you fail, etc. Every time I was mingling with a hottie - the haters came out of the woodwork, and tried to tear me down as much as possible. That's why you don't make a lot of close friends, confide in all your weaknesses and insecurities / failures, act like a chump around them, etc. Once women come around, they're going to reveal all that ****, and try to one-up you. It's pointless. They don't want you to be better than them, or even on their level.

****, I had girls just looking at me and not them, and the ego-jealousy-competition was in full force. "You're ugly, I'm better than you, everything you have sucks, no one likes you", etc. This is especially true of the players. Just because you all have the mindset or goals - doesn't mean they're going to help you succeed. Quite the opposite.

You'll find that a lot of "hot" girls with nice things also fly solo, for the same reasons. People just judge, critcize, compete, hate, etc. Don't tell them ****, and don't be buddy-buddy with everyone.

For the most part, outside of playing basketball, at work, or just saying "hey" and maybe having a brief conversation here and there - I don't talk to guys much at all. Just focus on my own ****, and interact with women. It used to be the opposite, but I learned that lesson. Most guys are NOT interested in seeing you succeed with women. They might act like they're trying to help, but all of their advice is negative - especially towards you. It's all ego and competition.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
I'm bi actually so I'm not attention seeking to men at all
Alright... In that case, you're a hypocrite... not much different from all the "nice guys" out there. You're complaining that the HOT guys are focused on the bimbos (typically hot, as well), and therefore being shallow. But what about you? You don't want an attractive guy, either. You want a hot one, and befriend everyone else. But the hot guys are chasing after hot girls, which seems pretty normal. Like attracts like, afterall.

You're chasing after shallow people (due to being shallow yourself), and complaining that they're shallow when they choose another shallow person instead. But those shallow people are within their own league, and are probably very similar in many ways. You want a shallow hot guy to choose you instead of those "bimbos". Hmmmm.... :rolleyes: