Time to move on

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to move on from my oneitis and I really have to take it now. The closure I need is there and I really need to finally walk away from this forever. It will be tough but my mindset has been very unhealthy recently. I have no excuses this time, nothing more to hold onto.

It's been a strange year. I'm in a massive slump right now and barely even see myself as a guy who can get women anymore.

Getting women really is a spiral, and if you aren't moving upwards then you're moving downwards. Everything that really matters in my life has gone OK, but I still feel sh!t because of the women situation (ridiculous really, isn't it?).

I know I will bounce back, I always do. But right now it still seems so far away. I'm on the edge now between falling into a bad place and working towards achieving my dreams. I'm not gonna get a lucky break this time - I have to pull myself out of this.

I hope this community is here for a long time to come, because I think I'm gonna need it, even if I'm getting women again.

However long it takes, I have to begin on the road to recovery. Hopefully one day I will see this as a blip on the path to success.

No real point to this post. I just find writing on here is cathartic sometimes.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really hard to pull chicks if you have your mind made up that you can't get chicks. It's all about the mindset man.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starplayer said:
I have the opportunity to move on from my oneitis and I really have to take it now. The closure I need is there and I really need to finally walk away from this forever. It will be tough but my mindset has been very unhealthy recently. I have no excuses this time, nothing more to hold onto.

It's been a strange year. I'm in a massive slump right now and barely even see myself as a guy who can get women anymore.

Getting women really is a spiral, and if you aren't moving upwards then you're moving downwards. Everything that really matters in my life has gone OK, but I still feel sh!t because of the women situation (ridiculous really, isn't it?).

I know I will bounce back, I always do. But right now it still seems so far away. I'm on the edge now between falling into a bad place and working towards achieving my dreams. I'm not gonna get a lucky break this time - I have to pull myself out of this.

I hope this community is here for a long time to come, because I think I'm gonna need it, even if I'm getting women again.

However long it takes, I have to begin on the road to recovery. Hopefully one day I will see this as a blip on the path to success.

No real point to this post. I just find writing on here is cathartic sometimes.
I can relate the thing is if your not at peace with yourself, then chasing women becomes a chore more then a fun activity

and women can tell, take a break, drink some lemonade, and get your life sorted

I'm in the same pickle your in and that's what I'm trying to do

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I can relate the thing is if your not at peace with yourself, then chasing women becomes a chore more then a fun activity

Agree, it´s best to have your life in general sorted out first and then you focus ypour energy on chasing women. When things are going well on the other departments getting women becomes a lot easier.

I´m sort of in the same boat myself at the moment.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
It's really hard to pull chicks if you have your mind made up that you can't get chicks. It's all about the mindset man.
Yep. It all starts with a bad mindset, which leads to not getting girls, which leads to an even worse mindset. And the cycle continues.

Solomon said:

You're right. My problems run much deeper than not getting girls. I don't really want to burden this place with all that though. I am certainly not at peace with myself but I feel I am making some progress towards that.

In fact, for most people who have problems with the opposite sex (both men and women) I believe the real problem is themselves. Something is missing in them. I know that sounds like BS but I think it's the truth.

I honestly believe now that women will not make me happy.

I remember a few years ago when I was in highschool. I never got laid. I honestly started to think I would die a virgin. I thought if I had sex just one time then I would be happy because I wouldn't die a virgin. That's all I wanted.

One day I got lucky. I slept with a girl who was a 7 maybe. Not bad at all for me. When I was lying next to her after I felt happy. The next day I still felt on top of the world. But soon I wanted more and my happiness began to fade. I thought if I could have one more night with her then I would be really happy. That's all I wanted.

That night never came because i acted like a AFC. But i found the community and it helped me get other girls. Finally I was getting more girls in a year than in my entire life before that. I should be happy right? But no, i took for granted what i had and always wanted more. I got with a girl I liked for years but things didn't work out. I missed her for ages and wished I could have just one more night with her. That's all I wanted.

One day she came back to me and we did have another night together. It was almost perfect. Then she went away again. I'm still not happy. A few years ago she wouldn't even look at me and now I'm getting sad because I can't keep sleeping with her. WTF?!?

So for me women is like money. I always think if I could just get this or that then I would be happy. But once I get it I'm only happy for a little while and then I want more.

I don't know what will make me truly happy. Money, women, drugs are only quick-fixes. They are an illusion of happiness that will destroy you if you keep chasing them.