Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This post needs to go down in History.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/relationship-game-week-a-readers-journey/

I dont normally link in Rossy. But reading the transition of the guy in this article just made me smile from ear to ear.

Sums up perfectly how men should be acting in relationships, in my opinion.

Disclamer:

Im not feeding off Rossy, he writes good stuff and sometimes shi* stuff too, but this one needs to be spread - its one of his best.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about posting this when I read it too. This is a great advice on what to do in LTR and marriage. If you don't hold the frame and constantly dodge the land mines that your woman throws at you, then you are toast because she will always test you and will eventually take over if she senses weakness.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is GOLD. I've always learned best from live fire exercises. I can read this stuff and sleep like a baby knowing that practicing this is the path.
KC

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game BEGINS when you get into a committed relationship. If you do not maintain value and cultivate competition anxiety, you will be rewarded by having your balls handed to you on a platter.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting article. I think Dave from Hawaii caught a lucky break (if we're to assume that staying in a marriage with his wife was desirable) in that he had seven years in of becoming supplicant to her and yet his turnaround had an effect, whereas I think in most cases it would be too late to reverse the damage.

Interesting article in that you could call it "game", but all he's really doing is taking the masculine role. When you ask a woman where she wants to go to eat, you're having HER take the lead and make the decision, and for all their feminism beliefs, women don't like being put in that position (unless, you know, they're really feminists who want control of the relationship or just plain control freaks which both explain why they'll hook up with submissive men. Real women without those issues eventually dump submissive men).

When the beta male takes the feminine position with a "What would YOU like to do, honey?", there's a void she has to fill, and does. She takes that masculine position he abdicated - which is not natural to her. That's why, like I said, it's uncomfortable for her. Here's a true story:

I recall a couple of years ago, some girl I dated, she starts telling me ideas of what we could do on our next date. I told her I already had a plan in mind and that's what we were going to do. Now get this - she says something like, "Whew! I'm glad. I'd really rather not have to plan anything. The last couple of guys I dated I had to plan everything."

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent brake down Mr Me.

Maybe the game in some context is nothing more then training men to find the ball sack?! So to speak.

SXS to pick out what things where great would take too long, I cant be fuc*ed - It is clear what is going on without nit-picking random quotes and actions.