Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is silly... I'm too old to have a CRUSH.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
This might be AFC-ish, so kill me...

I'm severely attracted to a classmate of mine, she's modestly attractive, but has a hb10 personality. Strangely enough I'm not sexually attracted to her, but I'm in love with her mind, personality, and the joy that she gives to the world. My gf is way hotter than her, but she's constantly on my mind...

My real life friends Yell "FK her" (as if kissing her doesn't make me feel guilty enough:rolleyes:) and I don't really think I need any adivice because she is leaving the state in 2 weeks, but damn she needs to get out of my head...

I'm done I needed to write that........

sigh:rolleyes:

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when the gurus say "attraction is not a choice", but damned if it aint true, BOTH ways.

Check out my age...yep, never too old to get stupid on somebody.

Some chicks are natural DJ's, and its US that get DJ'd! Hate that sh*t, but at least we can recognize it.

If your in a LTR though, could be a sign your wanker is hungry for something new and different.....

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
I hate it when the gurus say "attraction is not a choice", but damned if it aint true, BOTH ways.

Check out my age...yep, never too old to get stupid on somebody.

Some chicks are natural DJ's, and its US that get DJ'd! Hate that sh*t, but at least we can recognize it.

If your in a LTR though, could be a sign your wanker is hungry for something new and different.....
My feelings for her are more of respect than sexual. I think that she is one of the last genuine good people on earth. She has the curiosity of a child and freely gives of herself. I'm slowly getting over her, and I have her on a mini pedestal, but I'm slowly getting over.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-Mastery...here is my advice based on years of experience:

You have a girlfriend.
And you have a crush for another girl.

So far..."okay".

The bad part is that you shared that information with your FRIENDS! Dude...there some things that are better kept to yourself. Especially now that we have Message Boards that we can use for the purpose of venting and ranting.

If you are married...or are in a committed relationship...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...share with your friends the fact that you have a crush for another woman or were involved in affairs!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it's usually promoted by women, this is the exact reason why guys should pursue a LTR with a woman who stimulates him psychologically. If you base your attraction solely on looks, what's gonna happen when the woman is 40 or 50 years old? There will be NOTHING to base attraction on.

The personality comes out winning in the long run.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Although it's usually promoted by women, this is the exact reason why guys should pursue a LTR with a woman who stimulates him psychologically. If you base your attraction solely on looks, what's gonna happen when the woman is 40 or 50 years old? There will be NOTHING to base attraction on.

At least for me, a big part of that winning personality is her life-long desire to take care of herself and stay hot. Although there will always be smoking hot young chicks, a woman of 40 or 50 can still stay quite sexually attractive if she's taken the effort to maintain herself. I completely agree with your point about psychological attraction, but you're implying here that it's improbable you can have both highly attractive personality AND lasting hotness.

Realistically though, most chicks don't have the self-improvement character trait. We must choose our LTRs wisely!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Totally:up:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
, what's gonna happen when the woman is 40 or 50 years old?
How the hell would I know what's going to be happening with her? I will have dumped her ass 20 or 30 years prior... :D

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like the strawberry Crush. I've never been a fan of the grape. Of course, Orange Crush will always remain the dominator. Self-Mastery, it's just a soda - you're never too old to endulge in a refreshing beverage such as Crush.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to use this chick as an example of how one should live... I might talk to her again in a month or so...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm over her!