Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is bull****

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now been f&^%d around with for like the 100th time with this chick. shes into me completely one second then she flakes the next. this is honestly rediculous. has anyone got any advice on what to do here. I cant stand this anymore. I know most will say next her. there is no next option is the point

Das

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isn't there a "Next Option?"

It would help to know the situation better

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Jocca, you're asking us for advice on how to minimize your suffering and pain at the hands of this merciless chick?
Is that so?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i'll explain a bit better then. saw her couple of weeks ago. everything went well. kino galore back and forth all day. shes always the one to call me first txt me or msn me first. Supposed to see her this weekend. she says ok make it sunday because ill be free then. so we make plans for sunday. I call her this morning to find out what time, and she says oh were we doing something tomorrow? then she says just let me check when im working. she comes back nah im working tomorrow all day. This happens nigh on every time. I need advice cause I dont seem to be able to get any respect or attract any girls anymore. Its not a case of not reading the material trust me. I just dont seem to have it anymore and I dont know where ive gone wrong.

Help would be appreciated

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So more than likely you're looking too desperate to her, and she has LOW IL and is a "flaker".
Easy.
Next her.

Well..............that's unless you LIKE the pain and suffering at the hand of a merciless chick with LOW IL and Flakiness.
I don't know if I , or anybody else, can help a Masochist.
You must be so down on yourself that her dismal IL, flakiness, and indifferent attitude towards you that you believe that it IS YOUR FAULT.
Yeah, keep rationalizing and justifying this chicks behavior and blaming yourself.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man no offense but next her to...what exactly. I dont act desperate at all. its actually very much the opposite. I only attract girls that arent even worth considering.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we make plans for sunday. I call her this morning to find out what time
DAMMIT!! This is my pet peeve here. Why don't you guys just make a date and show up? It always works for me.

None of this "give me a call some time around the weekend-ish time, and we'll have a further discussion of the scheduling difficul-"

Just make a freakin date for 7:34 pm at an exact location and stop complicating your life. Plus, if you get a lot of "I'm not sure what's happenning at 7:34 on Sunday" you know that's a rejection. (I mean, what important thing coule REALLY come up at 7:30 on a Sunday, that would remain secret until then . . . ? A freakin' job interview?)

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but next her to...what exactly?
So, Jocca, you're saying you have no other prospects at all?
If so, why not?
I dont act desperate at all.
Well, that was my take on your situation. And seems a bit more justified since you seem to be implying you have no other suitable women to go to. And despite her treatment towards you , you still want to stay there.
Generally speaking, most men are desperate when they feel they have no other options.
I only attract girls that arent even worth considering.
Excuse me? Er..so you're saying you only attract the worst possible types of women to get involved with?
No comprende.:confused:

Also, please realize that from your account, I get the feeling that you do desperately want to stay involved with this woman who flakes on you. (Flaking is usually a sign of Low Interest Level)
That is usually a sign of failing to heed the warning signs due to paying attention to your ego and how YOU feel, rather than Bottom Line her actions.
Anyway, I still stand by my advice : "Don't try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep you."

Good luck.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
So, Jocca, you're saying you have no other prospects at all?
If so, why not?

Well, that was my take on your situation. And seems a bit more justified since you seem to be implying you have no other suitable women to go to. And despite her treatment towards you , you still want to stay there.
Generally speaking, most men are desperate when they feel they have no other options.

Excuse me? Er..so you're saying you only attract the worst possible types of women to get involved with?
No comprende.:confused:

Also, please realize that from your account, I get the feeling that you do desperately want to stay involved with this woman who flakes on you. (Flaking is usually a sign of Low Interest Level)
That is usually a sign of failing to heed the warning signs due to paying attention to your ego and how YOU feel, rather than Bottom Line her actions.
Anyway, I still stand by my advice : "Don't try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep you."

Good luck.

yeah he's right.

man we are on your side. And nexting is the most common answer on hear.... not alwasy the truth but in some cases it is.

i mean look at it this way:

There is very little you can do wrong with a girl with high interest.

there is very little you can do right when there is low interest.

if you blew it..... just let things cool off for a bit. Maby your pressuring her.....or maby she just isnt taking it as seriously as your are. Does she know you wanna **** her??? if not. well there is the 1st problem.

when i tried to "get to know" the chick, it never worked.

the only time i'v gotten laid is when i was a lot more forward, even an ass, and needless to say i got what i wanted.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, you ****ed up. don't blame a woman for being a woman.

A couple of pointers... when you call to confirm a date, this is what you are saying in ********...

"hello... you do STILL want to go out with me on Sunday right.. becuase if you feel like bailing, tell me now"

Either that or she had you as a contengency date all along, found something better to do and flaked on you.

Regardless, she has very little if any real interest in you. The fact that you have no other women in your life is not her problem, it's yours, but your decision on how to handle her can be no different. Cut her off completely. She's not worth your time. Every second you waste with her, getting blue balls, could be time invested in yoruself so you can go out and find women who actually want you for you.

You might not act deesperate as you may think per say, but women put guys though **** for a reason.. I mean what do you think she could possibly be saying to yourself. If she knows she can cancel on you, and you wil come back like a puppy every time... isn't that kinda the defination of desperate, regardless of the act you play around her? not being desperate would be not picking up the phone or responding to her texts, becuase you are fed up.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys. appreciated. just need to find more new people. feel like I keep meeting the same type of girls at the moment

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all will treat you the same if you continue to do the same things to attract them.

Does she seem to have fun when she's with you? Only you can answer that and I'm sure your answer will let you know exactly why she flakes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dealing with one of these flakes myself.

The thing you have to take into account is that some women just don't have any concept of the value of time.

Yes, it's true, if she disrespects your time chances are her interest level isn't sky high.

But what I did with this one is basically call her on her sh!t, ignore her for two weeks, then when I did contact her she was canceling plans with other people to hang out with me. Then she called me up a few days later and asked ME out, and actually showed up 911.

See, now I know how to deal with this chick. I trained her. She knows that if we make plans I expect her to be there, or she gets punished by not getting any of my time.

I could have easily nexted her (and almost did) but I took all factors into account and developed my gameplan accordingly, and as of now I am still getting some pu$$y.

Only put up with so much of a chick's sh!t, but if you can find a way to turn it around to your advantage, by all means do so. If you know what you are doing sometimes it's possible.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The defination of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and exepcting a different result...

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
see str8up thats the thing. I did exactly what you did a while ago as she wasnt high on my list. All of a sudden she wants to see me which was when we went out the last time so i adjusted my game accordingly. Also to the guy who asked if she was happy when around me and so on. the words ecstatic can be applied and Im serious. she was only originally going to see me the last time for two hours. she stayed for five instead. this is why Im completely confused.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did exactly what you did a while ago as she wasnt high on my list. All of a sudden she wants to see me which was when we went out the last time so i adjusted my game accordingly.
you just answered your own question. she isn' tinterested in you, she is interested in your approval of her, which you have given. The game is over. Not really much you could have done if that is the case.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite sure Im getting what ya mean man? how did I give her approval? not being sarcastic here I just dont get where your comming from