This is a deal breaker? Seriously?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was doing her a favor by saving her time so she wouldn't have to go all the way back to the car or her house to pick up her ID.
But she thought that was a deal breaker? Really?
btw, I do not know this chick.
I came across these posts after scrolling through several comments from an unrelated article.

This is the full quote from her that was posted:
I forgot my wallet on a date at a movie theater and while I was grabbing it, my date told the cashier that he was my legal guardian. When I showed her my id, she fvcking told on him on the spot. We broke up that day. I really appreciated her candor.

We were going to a rated R movie so I needed my ID (I was 18). While I was grabbing it from the car, he told the cashier that he was my guardian/husband and HE gave me permission to see the movie. It was like our third date so it was a deal breaker.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither of these women are attractive at all. I predict they’ll have a few more failed attempts with guys (self sabotaged on their part) and both will switch teams and come out as “bi” or “lesbian”. They’ll run that gauntlet for a few years and then become washed out bitter feminist. Wine, cats and boxes of purple hair dye are in their futures.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty cringy but her credentials are even worse

"Writer/artistic/autistic/adhd"
Who the fvck BRAGS about being autistic and adhd?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't fix women we are reading this to become better men. And he needs work
I don't think he did anything wrong. They were trying to get into a cinema. If whatever you say gets you in, then good, well done! What the person behind the counter thinks isn't important in any way. I know a guy that said his girlfriend had tourettes just to avoid having to share a dinner table on a cruise ship.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% this woman is a whale too w that camera angle

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was doing her a favor by saving her time so she wouldn't have to go all the way back to the car or her house to pick up her ID.
I came across these posts after scrolling through several comments from an unrelated article.

Thats a female writing on that note.
Its a fake and she wrote it herself to make some attention post who'ring on the internet. Dudes don't handwrite like that way, not even gay guys lol

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 6998
She's lying.
She's a ugly whale and the only one she can break up with is herself because no dude wants her.

Crazy feminst old cat lady. No dude wants that.
Some girls feel that crazy need/pleasure to accuse men of being abusive, crazy, etc... But in the end, she is projecting her own frustrations into others.

Luckily she broke up with him, if that guy kept dating this girl... He could got into serious problems.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fck would this guy say this? Cringe af really. I dont blame her. Hes an idiot
My thoughts are because he just wanted to save some time by lying about it so she wouldn't have to go all the way back to her car.

Also, never date a woman on ADD/ADHD meds such as: adderall or ritalin. It makes them even more unreasonable than you or they think.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These women have 2 things in common: ugly as **** and seem crazy. The real question is why would any man date ugly cows like this?

Top Bottom