Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This has got to be the most AFC thing ever

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So this guy is wrongly convicted and serves 11 years for rape based on her word before DNA testing exonerates him. And after that he becomes friends with the woman. She just wants her guilty conscious eased. Some guys will do anything for women. I would never be the woman's friend if I was in that situation. But heck, I don't generally become friends with a woman even if all she did was not put out lol.

http://living.aol.com/morning-rush/wrongly-imprisoned-today/2454318/BOW?icid=200100397x1220620062x1201330812

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
So this guy is wrongly convicted and serves 11 years for rape based on her word before DNA testing exonerates him. And after that he becomes friends with the woman. She just wants her guilty conscious eased. Some guys will do anything for women. I would never be the woman's friend if I was in that situation. But heck, I don't generally become friends with a woman even if all she did was not put out lol.

http://living.aol.com/morning-rush/wrongly-imprisoned-today/2454318/BOW?icid=200100397x1220620062x1201330812

Probably just trying to take her defenses down, and reduce his likelyhood as a suspect, before he brutally murders her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a way I'd be friends with a woman if that were done to me.

My condition would be that she'd be sentenced to 22 years in prison.

11 years paying the price that I paid for a crime I did not commit and then 11 years would be her serving her actual sentence for causing my false imprisonment.

Now if a woman did that after having screwed me over so royally I could take her apology seriously and be her friend.

An apology that just consists of words over such a human rights crime simply would not be enough to be accepted by me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to trade any amount of money for 11 years in prison, but what's done is done and at least he got a book deal out of it.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope he gets a big score on the book/Lifetime movie deal. I'd use part of the money to buy myself an airtight alibi...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't know about a book deal but it figures. If he's getting a book deal then I guess being her friend makes the book and even better seller, or even a seller and a book deal at all, and he's getting something out of being her friend.

But I think he actually does consider her his friend. I guess he's been out of prison for about 14 years and maybe he's forgiven and forgotten but the AFC point remains. She's probably getting a peice of the book deal too. Then there's the point that women eat that friendship AFC angle up. In the first place, his whole conviction was based on AFC mentality of save-a-ho and putting creedence in a woman's word. This has AFC written all over.And she's getting more out of this friendship than he is. That's the thing, women always get the better end of the deal thanks to AFCism.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more interested in what happens to her. She lies and he gets to go to prison for 11 years?

I'd sue that bitch for everything she is worth. I would also insist that she goes to prison for what she did.

So yes what he did is the ultimate AFC.

Edit:

Now that I actually saw the clip I don't know...

Is it right to hold a grudge on somebody who made a mistake and was truly sorry?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betcha its FWB.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
betcha its FWB.
LOL if that happened, now she would have actual DNA evidence. He would get sent back to jail for the rest of his life if he even looks at her funny.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Edit:

Now that I actually saw the clip I don't know...

Is it right to hold a grudge on somebody who made a mistake and was truly sorry?
Well no he shouldn't necessarily hold a grudge but my point of it being AFC is he's rewarding her and easing her conscious. Instead of any consequence for what she did, the only consequence remaining- her guilty conscious-is being eased.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falsely accusing him of rape is a 'mistake.' What do you call the eleven years she kept her mouth shut about it? Im guessing she never did fess up, if DNA evidence got him out of prison. She didnt admit it till he proved himself innocent. I think Jesus himself would have a hard time forgiving that one!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be an AFC according to conventional wisdom, but in reality he's just dealing with an internal issue that has created some incorrect beliefs in him about women. I feel really bad for the guy because until he looks inside and deals with the emotional scars, he'll be a man with his balls cut off, and it isn't even his choice.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rape and kill her if she got off with nothing satisfying. I'd snap.

I have my own system of justice. This should actually be the real punishment for false cries of rape. You just get raped.

Hear about that guy who threw acid in a woman's face in Iran? He was sentenced to having acid thrown in his face. As screwy as that region is, they know how to treat a bastard.

Prison is lame. LAME LAME LAME. Why should society pay to house these people?