Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy needs us ..

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a true story. It is happening to a guy whom I have known for many years and he has no reason to invent any of this tale.

The abridged version..
Dude gets married for the second time twenty years ago. This guy was a soldier who saw action in SE Asia.
He married a woman who had just graduated as a social worker. They built up a decent property portfolio in the next ten years, and then they sold up and relocated to a beach village, where they bought two very expensive houses. They lived in one, and rented the other to holiday makers.
The combined current market value of the houses is over $2 mil.
They are BOTH materialistic to the exteme.
She is controlling and overbearing, but he just wants "a quiet life". He retires and goes fishing most days. She works for the city Heath Dept.
They have a male child. She zooms back to work. The dude raises the kid (badly )... Kid gets kicked out of 5 schools. She blames the dude.

Fast forward to recently . One day she just does not come home. He calls me a few days later all broken up.. He tries to call her at her office but strikes a brickwall . The kid could care less.
Two months after she left, she calls her husband and is all crying and sad because she "realises her mistake".
They go to "counseling" and they make no progress. However it appears that when she left originally, she shacked up with some guy who also left his wife and kids .. She and lover boy bought a house together on some acres for $480K and cosigned a note at the bank.This was going to be their 'love ranch', but they had a huge fight after two months and she moved out.That was when she called her husband and cried about how she "made a mistake".
HE (husband) does not want her back but she suggests a weekend in the country and he agrees. They get real busy for two days and she begs, pleads and cries her way back into his heart by telling him that "he is the man she really wants."
He takes her back and she moves back into the original matrimonial home with him.. HE spends the next five months going up to the love ranch and really making the place into a picture postcard farmhouse. The lover has long since disappeared..The recession hits and they sell the farmhouse for a loss of over $100 which the husband swallows.

There is more to this story, but now I have a question for you ..
What kind of a guy do you think she chose to be her lover? Remember that she and he bought a house together so they were serious about their future together. If a woman leaves her marriage and husband of twenty years and a LOT of assets behind, what kind of man would likely be her lover?
Anyone care to take a guess ?

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. But hey Im the new guy.
school me.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...usually it's a complete loser, but these kind of guys don't get too far at the bank. If it was all on her name and he was just along for the ride, I'm betting he's a "misunderstood" ex-con or the kind of chronic underachiever that stupid women go for.

But what the hell, who meets someone and sais, "Yeah, I've known you two weeks, let's go buy a half million dollar house together?" People are effin crazy, and this guy should release a bunch of those funnelweb spiders in her car...

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcoholic / artist / ex-con... you know, one of Wyldfire's ex's.

:nervous:

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a somewhat similar story, but with a every different ending:

A married couple.
She, blond, extremely hot, simpatic, skinny, very tall, taller than me.
He, also very tall man, extremely good looking, good job, big house.
3 kids, nice girls. Church goers.
Anyone would tell they are the perfect couple. He then starts suspecting that she is cheating. Plugs his phone, and, this way, he discovers everything. He confronts her, she confess to have another man. She run away with him, leaving behind her 3 kids for him to take care of. Never heard of her again, nobody knows who is the guy, or where she went. He looks for confort in the church community, and was seen more than once crying like a baby...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman leaves her marriage and husband of twenty years and a LOT of assets behind, what kind of man would likely be her lover?
Anyone care to take a guess ?
An alpha seed man :whistle:.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
A man that she undoubtedly found to be better than her current man.

For what reasons she found him to better? No one can really say. It could have been money.....it could have been his looks, it could have been his sense of confidence.....it could have been his sense of humor.....hell it could have been anything.

In the end, it was whatever triggered her emotions enough at the moment to take flight into another man's arms for more than just a night.
Yeah and what's interesting she found out she was wrong and went begging for her husband back. To me the moral of the story is women are fools, and some women like this one are bigger fools. Following your natural impulses can lead you to ruin and not to just "betetr survival". And what I do is look where a woman places the most importance on to try to determine how big of a fool she is lol.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah and what's interesting she found out she was wrong and went begging for her husband back. To me the moral of the story is women are fools, and some women like this one are bigger fools. Following your natural impulses can lead you to ruin and not to just "betetr survival". And what I do is look where a woman places the most importance on to try to determine how big of a fool she is lol.
She went back to her husband crying and sobbing when her #1 plan fell over.She was planning to dump her H permanently and marry the lover.
It is debateable who is the bigger fool...her husband for taking her back, or her for leaving a marriage like that.

Here is an Update...
The story above happened a couple years ago. The husband was just so relieved to have his wife back that he just hoped that any difficulties between them would just disappear with time. She walked around the house crying for a few months BUT never said "I am sorry" to him.
HE continued on as if nothing had happened.
Here is the scary part...when they bought those two houses, he placed both in her name for some kind of tax break.. His name did not appear on the title deeds.
When she came back after her "affair", he left both titles in her name to "show his trust" in her. To repay him for his faith and willingness to forgive her, she then cheated again with another man and rubbed it in her husbands face a few months later. He had a breakdown and was hospitalised for four months during which time he had NINE treatments of Electro Convulsive Therapy.
She apparently visited him twice in the hospital, and on the second visit, she reminded him that she and her "boyfriend" were still going strong. She did this just after she placed a wedding photograph of her and the H on his nightstand ! She then said that he (the husband) could return to the home soon and live in a rear room. He declined her 'kind' offer which she made believing that he would go for it..
When I last spoke to him recently he was living with his elderly mother and filing for divorce. She was still living in the matrimonial home and was resisting selling the homes . She does not want a divorce...
The lawyers are getting warmed up.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you still mad at OJ? LOL. this is how people get killed. Seriously.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our modern obsession with rules is ultimately our undoing. With the donning of our moral straightjacket, we have eliminated true justice. In the absence of accountability and fear of loss or retribution, these fvcking women just run wild and do whatever the hell they want.

I couldn't see doing half the things this guy did, though. Buy two houses in someone elses name? Not kick the b!tch out of my life after she runnoft on me and my child? "You can live in the backroom?" This story makes my skin crawl, and it kills any gf/marriage pressure I get from other people.

Call me a blatant optimist, but I believe there are things left in this world worth killing and dying for. I think I'd break bad on that deal.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One interesting aspect is that the first lover whom she lived with is NOT an alpha male in any way shape or form. HE is weedy and a weakling...a typical beta type, however he also had poor provisioning abilities because most of his salary was supporting his own wife and children.. He was just an admin coworker, and she was a few rungs above him. She and he had an office affair. He was below her on the office pecking order.

He was undoubtedly meeting some of her needs but it sure wasn't 'good genes' or 'good provisioning' .

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hanging out on this board we sometimes get the mistaken impression that most of the guys out there are "like us". But it's totally not true. Most just have no clue!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triage my friend, triage. Just like Rollo says, help those you can, read last rights to those you can't.

This guy deserves last rights.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you're fishing for it with this whole thread, I'll bite.

Her provisioning was already taken care of. You mention she'd been with the husband for 20 some years, with 2 homes, solely in her name, worth over $2 million. I'd say that provisioning need has more than been met. In fact, this is the very problem "professional women" often confront; they become so self-reliant for their own provisioning that the only men capable of exceeding their self-provisioning are guys more "professional" and affluent than themselves.

However, you're committing the cardinal sin of presuming that 'provisioning' means financial wealth. Women have an innate need for security, but that's not limited to money. It's definitely a factor, but it may be a lower or higher priority depending upon her conditions.

You've tried to qualify the husband in your long-story-short synopsis as a combat veteran; and presumedly a tough Alpha, good genes male. And perhaps he was. Perhaps this original perception the wife had was what attracted her to him. However 20 years later he's a definite AFC and not the Man he once was as we can see by his response to her first infidelity. Not only this, but you attempt to disqualify the 'weedy' lover as both a bad provider and a beta bad-genes male. Ha ha, an exception to the Schedules of Mating ideology! Furthermore, to better set the trap, you challenge us (me?) to guess what type of guy she goes for, fully expecting the "oh she must've ƒucked the pool boy" answer without any more information or background on your characters than the sketchy "abridged version".

Really JOPHIL, I expect better from you.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Here is an Update...
The story above happened a couple years ago. The husband was just so relieved to have his wife back that he just hoped that any difficulties between them would just disappear with time. She walked around the house crying for a few months BUT never said "I am sorry" to him.
HE continued on as if nothing had happened.
Here is the scary part...when they bought those two houses, he placed both in her name for some kind of tax break.. His name did not appear on the title deeds.
When she came back after her "affair", he left both titles in her name to "show his trust" in her. To repay him for his faith and willingness to forgive her, she then cheated again with another man and rubbed it in her husbands face a few months later. He had a breakdown and was hospitalised for four months during which time he had NINE treatments of Electro Convulsive Therapy.
She apparently visited him twice in the hospital, and on the second visit, she reminded him that she and her "boyfriend" were still going strong. She did this just after she placed a wedding photograph of her and the H on his nightstand ! She then said that he (the husband) could return to the home soon and live in a rear room. He declined her 'kind' offer which she made believing that he would go for it..
When I last spoke to him recently he was living with his elderly mother and filing for divorce. She was still living in the matrimonial home and was resisting selling the homes . She does not want a divorce...
The lawyers are getting warmed up.
The evil in me hopes this ends in him murdering her.

There needs to be a devil smiley face.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Our modern obsession with rules is ultimately our undoing. With the donning of our moral straightjacket, we have eliminated true justice. In the absence of accountability and fear of loss or retribution, these fvcking women just run wild and do whatever the hell they want.
I think the real problem is we've been taught the WRONG morality.

I would agree that the morals most men in the West are brought up learning turn them into wimps. Men need to once again be taught the virtues of courage and justice. Like Confucius said: 'repay kindness with kindness and injury with justice'. What would the Spartans do? Does anyone think one of those 300 Spartans would have kept her name on the deeds to "show trust"? Hell no!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I think the real problem is we've been taught the WRONG morality.

I would agree that the morals most men in the West are brought up learning turn them into wimps. Men need to once again be taught the virtues of courage and justice. Like Confucius said: 'repay kindness with kindness and injury with justice'. What would the Spartans do? Does anyone think one of those 300 Spartans would have kept her name on the deeds to "show trust"? Hell no!
Yeah I think so too. This West doesn't have more morals or values than it did 50 or 100 years ago so much as a different set of morals and values. And women aren't held to any standards.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah I think so too. This West doesn't have more morals or values than it did 50 or 100 years ago so much as a different set of morals and values. And women aren't held to any standards.
True, women are not held to any standards and therefore they are free to rampage with impunity - and some do. But some do not. BE skillful in your selection, gentlemen.