This girl never calls/text me first.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is very receptive to hang out,never flakes on me,always returns my calls or texts. But..she has never initiated anything first. This drives me crazy...:cool:
I haven't had anything sexual with her yet..and that the way I want to keep it for now.She seems very conservative.
I see her once a week usually on friday or saturday night. We go see a movie or a show.
So has anyone been in a situation like this?..

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you giving her a chance to contact you or you always initiating? How ofter are you calling this girl? Are you contacting her daily? Are you giving her chance to prove herself to you or are you up her as s all the time?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I call her maybe once a week to schedule a date/hangout. Maybe text her once every other day..or even less. I haven't called/texted her in almost two weeks and I haven't heard from her yet. But I am sure if did, we could hangout again. She doesn't have that much social life from what I know.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's letting you lead. You should be happy to have a girl who doesn't keep tabs on you and is always down for something with you. Just keep things going like they are until she throws some hurdles. Then start reevaluating the situation.